Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
You aint lying, wanted to give a try but the topics so far:scust:

Wouldn't be surprised if that's because a real Dark Side of Football would run into a "Playmakers" problem (too real for one of the most powerful corporate entities in America). Can't have that, can we?

I'd write up something about the Collision in Korea episode, but nothing I write could do justice to the sheer lunacy of some of this shyt...and I'm saying this after I watched the episode having full knowledge of (most) everything that would be in it. Just go watch it or something, this was great.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
You aint lying, wanted to give a try but the topics so far:scust:

I mean, dude.

You could do a whole season on Lawrence Taylor alone:pachaha:

That nikka used to send hookers to opposing running backs hotel rooms to tire them out before games:heh:

Wouldn't be surprised if that's because a real Dark Side of Football would run into a "Playmakers" problem (too real for one of the most powerful corporate entities in America). Can't have that, can we?

I'd write up something about the Collision in Korea episode, but nothing I write could do justice to the sheer lunacy of some of this shyt...and I'm saying this after I watched the episode having full knowledge of (most) everything that would be in it. Just go watch it or something, this was great.

I mean, I got the "Playmakers" situation because that shyt was on ESPN and they probably wouldn't want to piss of the NFL, but why would Vice give a fukk about pissing off the NFL?

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
U talking about those user videos where they zoom in weird angles to not get copywrite?

I hate those :mjcry:

I dont think VICE uploaded them to their channel
Vice saw how popular that episode got and been snatching that shyt down left and right.

Ive seen at least 4 of them from diff youtubers get copyright shutdowns.

I respect it, but i always side with the bootleggers so fukk Vice lol.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
"The regular Mike would have killed his ass:mjcry:"

Just him saying that I’m that slick, lowkey manner I automatically thought of :mjpls:

U talking about those user videos where they zoom in weird angles to not get copywrite?

I hate those :mjcry:

I dont think VICE uploaded them to their channel

The first time I really came across one with those zooms was when I watched the Nick Gage episode on YT later on the night it debuted. Man that shyt was fukkin irritating. Thankfully I found a “…Korea” one that didn’t have the zooms. At this point I’m watching each new episode on YT after I get off work.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Dude, I love hearing Jim Ross go in on the Ultimate Warrior.

That motherfukker loves everybody, but he just can't help but bury the shyt out of Warrior:russ:

I could imagine Warrior circa '96 was a doozy... probably even more so than when he was at his height of popularity. He definitely came off as someone who fell deeper and deeper into believing his own bullshyt as time went on. Whatever the case, Ross ain't changing his story for any reason, he can't stand this MF even in death. :heh: