dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dude, this "Dark Side of Football" aint shyt, brehs:beli:

That Belichick shyt was so boring

And it aint like there aint crazy ass shyt going on in the NFL

I mean, Rae Carruth, Michael Vick, concussions, PEDs, Junior Seau, that dude who just killed that White doctor's family a few months ago.

And they're giving us rehashed shyt about Belichick using cameras to cheat like we didn't already know all this shyt:gucci:

That was a lazy ass doc with people that didn’t know shyt other than being mad that the Patriots always won. If they didn’t have an insider telling us how they did it, or get Brady or Belichick themselves, it should have never made air

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

I mean, Rae Carruth, Michael Vick, concussions, PEDs, Junior Seau, that dude who just killed that White doctor's family a few months ago.

And they're giving us rehashed shyt about Belichick using cameras to cheat like we didn't already know all this shyt:gucci:

Yep. They're not going to outdo or even be on the same level as ESPN's 30 for 30.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Dude, I absolutely loathe Nick Gage and have zero respect for what this guy does.:hhh:

I had never heard of him before, but after watching this episode, dude is an absolute menace to society

He sounds like an idiot.

He acts like an idiot.

This motherfukker robbed a bank as a semi-well known individual without a mask?:gucci:

How stupid do you have to be to do that?:bryan:

I kept waiting on them to answer why his girl looks completely methed out, but they never did. :francis:

I just hope that there is some sort of God or something out there that will prevent this assclown from reproducing and bringing more retards into this world.:scust:
They completely wasted an episode on this loon.

He walking around like he the king of hardcore. Terry Funks slaps would have this dude crying in a corner

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Even Cornette was talking about how Scorpio shouldn't have said anything about Hawk.

It's funny, those CACS won't even admit that 2 Cold put hands and feet on Hawk, but get mad when 2 Cold says it. On top of that, I honestly think 2 Cold is telling the truth, NOBODY has come out and called him a liar, or said he was over-exaggerating the story.

:mjlol:

Fukkin CACS thought Hawk would/could beat anybody up cause he was on roids, but got his ass whooped WHILE he was on roids.

:russ:
Jim Cornette believes Dr. Death could beat Matt Riddle in a fight so he's a mark and probably was really bothered about 2Cold bringing up Hawk using the N-word because there is audio of Cornette using the word N-gger on youtube.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, I'm enjoying Dark Side Of The Ring so far. I actually like this Collision In Korea episode, I could've did without the Nick Gage story, but I like the concept. Everybody has a story that needs to be told, but his episode fell flat to me.

:yeshrug:

I watch this shyt from YouTube.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Norton was prob talking mad shyt about NK on the phone with his wife cause they did a kickdoor with the quickness and was ready to kill his ass :whew:

That is, in fact, exactly what happened.

From the SI oral history:

Onoo: When we got there, apparently he wanted to call home. The only way you could call home from our hotel to the United States was to get an operator and the operator calls China. They connect from China and your phone rings and that’s how the connection goes.

Norton: The operator’s in the basement and we’re on the seventh floor. She would ring your room, but I had to run the stairs because the elevators would move so slow. I kept missing the call. I couldn’t get through for two days. When I finally got through to my wife, it was $17 a minute. At that point, I didn’t care. She accused me of partying and going crazy and kind of abusing the relationship. She goes, ‘Oh you went out with all the guys and you’re just having a blast.’ She was madder than hell. I said, ‘You don’t understand what kind of s---hole we’re in.’ And all of a sudden the phone went dead.

I go, She hung up on me. I can’t believe this. About two minutes later, I get a knock on my door. POWPOWPOWPOW! I thought it was Hawk kidding around or something. I pull the door open and here’s this little North Korean prick that was assigned to me and some armed guards. Military dudes. They say, ‘You can’t talk about North Korea like that. What’s the matter with you?’ I said, ‘What are you talking about?’

More here (pretty sure this is what actually inspired the making of the episode): Oral History of the 1995 pro wrestling card in ... North Korea

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Just got around the watching the last episode. Made it to the part where Scorpio gave Hawk the beats on the bus :mjlol:

Kung Fu kicked him to end the fight :russ:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
The beat that they used to intoduce Inoki is not on the OST......im mad about that:stopitslime:

Guess they gonna drop another one....

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

You aint lying, wanted to give a try but the topics so far:scust: