Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Even before knowing they fukking sued her for breach of contract, she was always 100% in the right to keep Owen out of all WWE related shyt. Her husband got killed in front of 20,000 people due to WWE skimping on safety equipment because they wanted Owen to be able to get out of the harness faster. And he was only doing this because the company was burying him for not wanting to do an angle that would have him making out with other women on TV while his kids were watching at home.

Why the fukk would she let them continue to make money off of her dead husband that they're responsible for him being dead?

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Owen asked for his release after the Screwjob, both Bret and Martha confirmed that, Vince wouldn't let him go. Bret said he should stay if they are gonna sue him otherwise, they did up his pay after to keep shyt sweet though.

Yea that’s right, I think Bret told Owen don’t let wrestling affect their relationship after this. But WWF did up his pay to make easier for me to stick around. Probably should’ve pulled an Austin and walked out, would’ve been better than how he was treated/booked in 98-May 99.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Bushwhacker Luke looking like Creed when he died his hair to look young :dead:

8509e5cc46911c38ec54a81227ccde37

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:pacspit: at WWE man, like seriously what the fukk type of PR spin is this :scust:

The business killed her fukkin husband, I used to be on the side of those that wanted Owen in the HOF. Over the last few years I'm completely understanding of why Martha won't allow it, and she has every right not to.