Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I was expecting more out this episode to be honest.

Yeah, only one that's fell kinda flat for me so far.

No real revealations and a bit too much revisiting painful shyt we all already knew about the best tag team of our childhoods. :mjcry:

How you gonna mention the Japanese Mafia once and then never afukkinggain? No actual stories? Rushed through the Summerslam 92 shyt too but I guess we probably knew it all.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:dead: that Russo and Cornette's real feud is over who gets credit for Montreal

Vince shoulda been called them 2 jackasses up and signed them to mainevent an empty arena Ppv.
Id sign up for the network just to watch that.
The promos and the prefight vignettes of them training to get in shape would be gold

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Vince shoulda been called them 2 jackasses up and signed them to mainevent an empty arena Ppv.
Id sign up for the network just to watch that.
The promos and the prefight vignettes of them training to get in shape would be gold

Their shyt is so pathetic. Cornette is more pathetic than Russo and I can't believe people give him any attention. Dude is 60 and acting like a 14 year old desperate for attention 24/7. Just screaming any contrarian bullshyt hoping it will get him some clicks and views.

Cornette has spent the past 20 years making a living bytching about people exposing the business while exposing it in detail more than any of the people he complains about. :mjlol: