Reppin
Bama ass DC
Last edited:

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
If carter and anderson aren't there go QB. Wouldn’t hate Tyree Wilson pick but its getting crowded at DE. We just drafted Pascal. Resigned Cominsky, Harris, and R Okwara. Still got Hutch, Houston, J Okwara.

Will Levis. Reminds me of Stafford actually. Elite physical tools. Cannon arm, big, strong, mobile. Suspect accuracy at times. Definitely needs coaching. Hard to scout him on that Kentucky team. Bad oline and WR play and he played injured all year. Bust risk but also really high ceiling.

This lions last shot to go QB high in draft with their extra pick from Stafford trade. They shouldn’t be picking this high again for while. They have luxury to swing for fences with QB pick. Not for resigning Goff for+45million a year. Levis can sit and learn for a year. Get coached up from Brunell and Ben Johnson. Then Lions can use that Goff money to build elite team.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
My pick is my pick. I don’t like anything on the board if I can’t trade back, it’s him for me.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If Carter is off the board then Tyree Wilson
Yes I know they have Hutch and some other solid pass rushers already, but I really believe you can never have enough good pass rushers.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This is the nightmare scenario. Hinges on whether Arizona trades that pick or not. If they trade, Will Anderson or Jalen Carter fall to us. If not...yea...

Tyree Wilson. In real life my preference would be to trade down in this scenario. Feels like a wasted pick given how full the DE room is...

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
This is the nightmare scenario. Hinges on whether Arizona trades that pick or not. If they trade, Will Anderson or Jalen Carter fall to us. If not...yea...

Tyree Wilson. In real life my preference would be to trade down in this scenario. Feels like a wasted pick given how full the DE room is...
Rather they trade up if they feel this would be the scenario

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Rather they trade up if they feel this would be the scenario

Hard to make a move before everyone else though right. Arizona could trade the pick on draft night to someone who wants a QB. Seattle could draft a QB. I'm fine not trading up because Arizona is probably trading down. If not, and the nightmare scenario happens...I'd just trade down. Go BPA which would likely mean a WR and then Kancey or Bresee at 18.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Jahmyr Gibbs is nice

Give him the damn football and get that David Montgomery shyt outta here