17) Las Vegas Raiders - Zaven Collins, OLB/DE Tulsa
18) Miami Dolphins - Christian Darrisaw, T Virginia Tech

@mastermind @Mr swag @heisenburrr @Boesky @heart @PS4 @sicksoulja

Rakpo98

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I picked JOK from ND, but honestly, I would think about trading up into the top 5, maybe at Atlanta’s spot. They desperately need a QB, and since next year’s class is supposed to be one of the worst in years, they really need to find a way to snag one of the Top 4 QB’s.

This is their mission going forward, is to find their future franchise QB, while they maintain this year with Fitz as a placeholder.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
These jackasses need a QB. But unless they make a move they missed that boat :francis:

I'll have them take Leatherwood cause they could use some oline help and I think he can play inside or out.

Lowkey tho they might take Farley or Moerhig a cb/s would make their defense pretty much holeless on all 3 levels.
And knowing Ron...fukk it they're gonna take Moerhig

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
These jackasses need a QB. But unless they make a move they missed that boat :francis:

I'll have them take Leatherwood cause they could use some oline help and I think he can play inside or out.

Lowkey tho they might take Farley or Moerhig a cb/s would make their defense pretty much holeless on all 3 levels.
And knowing Ron...fukk it they're gonna take Moerhig
We don’t need a QB, we have 3 signed that are straight

Unless Surtain falls to us I think we’re ok without a DB too

I’d go JOK or Bateman here, JOK gets the nod

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
We don’t need a QB, we have 3 signed that are straight

Unless Surtain falls to us I think we’re ok without a DB too

I’d go JOK or Bateman here, JOK gets the nod

Yall have 0 QBs bruh :heh:
There's no team in the league that would switch QB situations with yall.

And word on the skreets is FS is a position of need.
I can see them going that way if not OL cause Ron is a defense guy

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yall have 0 QBs bruh :heh:
There's no team in the league that would switch QB situations with yall.

And word on the skreets is FS is a position of need.
I can see them going that way if not OL cause Ron is a defense guy
Nah we have 0 QBs that the league “respects” Heinicke given a small sample size was the best QB on the roster, Fitzpatrick we kno who he is and Kyle Allen is decent, Smith and Haskins were two of the worst QBs in the league last year and we still won games. We don’t need a QB we upgraded from the bottom that’s all that matters

Cam Kurl took snaps at strong/free safety and he was arguably the best rookie defensive player next to Young, Reaves looked good at FS and they could move Cam to full time FS if Landon comes back and was as good as he was last year

We don’t need a QB and def don’t need to reach for one at 19

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Nah we have 0 QBs that the league “respects” Heinicke given a small sample size was the best QB on the roster, Fitzpatrick we kno who he is and Kyle Allen is decent, Smith and Haskins were two of the worst QBs in the league last year and we still won games. We don’t need a QB we upgraded from the bottom that’s all that matters

Cam Kurl took snaps at strong/free safety and he was arguably the best rookie defensive player next to Young, Reaves looked good at FS and they could move Cam to full time FS if Landon comes back and was as good as he was last year

Bro nobody in the league wants your QBs.
We all know what Fitz is as a full time starter.
Heineken aint winning you 8+ games a year.
And we all know what Kyle Allen is.

Yall need a QB. Yall won't get one at 19 so yall are stuck with what you got unless you trade up or take a Mond/Mills in the later rounds. And I dont think Mills will be that great neither will Mond.

And Curl was good but that doesn't mean they won't go that position again for someone they think can be better.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea we need to trade up if we can to grab a qb. unless we plan on getting a qb in 2nd or 3rd like kellen mond but that dont make much sense to me. but at the same time im not a believer in mac jones or wilson. trey lance im not sure of.

but for the sake of this draft im taking oweh or JOK. but im also not sure where jabril cox is going it might be a reach thats who i would prefer to get

would also be nice if we dont plan on getting a qb still move up for surtain and really complete our pass defense.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Bro nobody in the league wants your QBs.
We all know what Fitz is as a full time starter.
Heineken aint winning you 8+ games a year.
And we all know what Kyle Allen is.

Yall need a QB. Yall won't get one at 19 so yall are stuck with what you got unless you trade up or take a Mond/Mills in the later rounds. And I dont think Mills will be that great neither will Mond.

And Curl was good but that doesn't mean they won't go that position again for someone they think can be better.
Lol u don’t kno how many games Heinicke can win u pullin a number

there’s no QBs here that the franchise will draft at 19, Mac Jones is not callin to 19

Don’t need a QB, like I said I don’t care wat the rest of the league doing, Fitzpatrick/Heinicke/Allen are better than Smith/Haskins/Allen which was the worst QB room in the league. If u really gonna tell me the Broncos, Texans, Eagles and Lions have a better QB room than us than ima jus have to disagree

if we are at 19 we are not pickin a QB no way it happens

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i think we need a QB but i like what the franchise has stated so far and that is they dont want to mortgage their future to move up for a QB. i would say wait until draft day and see what possibiities are but i kind of agree with you we dont need to reach at 19 but we also dont need to give up future pieces because we honestly dont have a good track record of doing so.

keep our picks get a LB and keep it moving IMO

edit: i just saw your last post. and i just wanted to touch on that. i dont think our qb room is anythign except avg. we were able to make the playoffs with that. obviously if we had a future qb being groomed that would be amazing.

but we dont and aint nothing gonna be there at 19. i think we can win without a star qb for the time being. even if wnning just means we are the nfc east ball busters who crawl into the playoffs. if we are wrong we are at a higher pick next year and we will get our pick. we cant keep giving away all our picks and dismissing other needs for somoene thats not a sure thing

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Lol u don’t kno how many games Heinicke can win u pullin a number

there’s no QBs here that the franchise will draft at 19, Mac Jones is not callin to 19

Don’t need a QB, like I said I don’t care wat the rest of the league doing, Fitzpatrick/Heinicke/Allen are better than Smith/Haskins/Allen which was the worst QB room in the league. If u really gonna tell me the Broncos, Texans, Eagles and Lions have a better QB room than us than ima jus have to disagree

if we are at 19 we are not pickin a QB no way it happens
Mac Jones not falling to 4 :mjgrin:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
i think we need a QB but i like what the franchise has stated so far and that is they dont want to mortgage their future to move up for a QB. i would say wait until draft day and see what possibiities are but i kind of agree with you we dont need to reach at 19 but we also dont need to give up future pieces because we honestly dont have a good track record of doing so.

keep our picks get a LB and keep it moving IMO
I wouldn’t mind them mortgaging the future per se but it would have to be for a guy they’ve decided is the future kinda like we did wit RG3, the RG3 trade was a good move, it’s wat we did after that did us in

JOK the clear pick here imo

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah my Football Team needs to somehow move up in the draft and pick a QB but Riverboat ain’t gonna do it Moe :francis:
I wouldn’t mind them mortgaging the future per se but it would have to be for a guy they’ve decided is the future kinda like we did wit RG3, the RG3 trade was a good move, it’s wat we did after that did us in

JOK the clear pick here imo

yea i agree here but we aint moving up for mac jones/zach wilson/trey lance

i personally only movin up for lawrence or fields but again im not even sure how i feel on that. lets get a LB here or even a ot/g. i belive we can really build in this draft.

also id mortgage the future if it meant we sent sweat away but somehow kept our first then i say QB and get phillips or rosseau but aint not one gonna do that so ill keep my madden trades to myself

lochead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm from where Petey come from
yea i agree here but we aint moving up for mac jones/zach wilson/trey lance

i personally only movin up for lawrence or fields but again im not even sure how i feel on that. lets get a LB here or even a ot/g. i belive we can really build in this draft.

also id mortgage the future if it meant we sent sweat away but somehow kept our first then i say QB and get phillips or rosseau but aint not one gonna do that so ill keep my madden trades to myself

I’d trade Allen instead of Sweat in a heartbeat