10) Cleveland Browns - Jedrick Wills, OT Alabama
11) New York Jets - Jerry Jeudy, WR Alabama

12) Las Vegas Raiders - CeeDee Lamb, WR Oklahoma
13) San Francisco 49ers - Henry Ruggs III, WR Alabama
14) Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Andrew Thomas, OT Georgia

15) Denver Broncos - Mekhi Becton, OT Louisville
16) Atlanta Falcons - CJ Henderson, CB Florida
17) Dallas Cowboys - K'Lavon Chaisson, LB LSU

@Intruder v3.0 @Stepintoaworld @He Who Posts Well @Alpha Dog @Lee_Land @Knights89 @954UAlreadyknow @alpo @heisenburrr @SoulController @Ari Gold Bawse @Tommy Fits @Type Username Here @JayStarwind @WhenWeWereKings @Racked Up @Hacksaw Jim Thuggin @Knights89 @954UAlreadyknow @alpo @heisenburrr @SoulController @Ari Gold Bawse @Tommy Fits @Type Username Here @JayStarwind @WhenWeWereKings @Racked Up @Czarface @Da_Eggman @Alexander The Great @Ain't That Something @mcellas @number21 @meh @Freddie.Cane @Trust the Frostcess @jwonder

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I honestly don't know. I got questions & red flags for everyone on the poll lol. I guess the safest pick would be Justin Jefferson.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
The board fell horribly :snoop:

McKinney is a less talented-and-athletic version of Minkah. Too early for Swift. Epenesa doesn't provide much of a pass-rush.

Josh Jones isn't a top 20 player imo but it looks likely that he'll be the pick since OT is a need.

I really want Willis though:patrice:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
shyt...the value is right in the middle. a bit early for the next OT/DE, WR is the strength of the roster of course theres like 10 future starters here

gimme Jones, need athleticism on the OL but this is early. id be interested in a trade down into the mid 20s if it played out like so

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The board fell horribly :snoop:

McKinney is a less talented-and-athletic version of Minkah. Too early for Swift. Epenesa doesn't provide much of a pass-rush.

Josh Jones isn't a top 20 player imo but it looks likely that he'll be the pick since OT is a need.

I really want Willis though:patrice:
Jones is just as good as a couple of OTs slated to go before in the “Big 4”

I think he might be better than Becton & Wirfs in year 1.

WR or RB would probably be a reach at 18. They could likely land one of Jonathan Taylor or JK Dobbins at 26

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
shyt...the value is right in the middle. a bit early for the next OT/DE, WR is the strength of the roster of course theres like 10 future starters here

gimme Jones, need athleticism on the OL but this is early. id be interested in a trade down into the mid 20s if it played out like so
The value, for us anyways, sucks at 18. We don't need a WR, CB, or LB in the 1st. And I doubt any team would want to trade down with us either.

My first option is trying to trade up for one of the top 4 OT. If that doesn't work, take BPA in the 1st and just address the RT in the 2nd with Niang or Peart. Then trade our 3rd for Trent Williams.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Jones is just as good as a couple of OTs slated to go before in the “Big 4”

I think he might be better than Becton & Wirfs in year 1.

WR or RB would probably be a reach at 18. They could likely land one of Jonathan Taylor or JK Dobbins at 26
He's just as athletic as those guys but they're far more refined than he is. And I don't dislike him, he just isn't worth that pick imo.

Apparently they have an infatuation with Dobbins and I have no idea why. He strikes me as just a good college player. I like Taylor a lot, wish he was more of a natural pass-catcher though

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
He's just as athletic as those guys but they're far more refined than he is. And I don't dislike him, he just isn't worth that pick imo.

Apparently they have an infatuation with Dobbins and I have no idea why. He strikes me as just a good college player. I like Taylor a lot, wish he was more of a natural pass-catcher though
I actually think Jones is more inclined as a pass protector than both of them currently. He just needs his kick slide reworked, but if he’s not worth that pick the other skills positions are probably even a bigger reach than him

I think Dobbins will be legit in the league, he’d probably be available in the 2nd round for them if they don’t go with Swift or Taylor

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
I actually think Jones is more inclined as a pass protector than both of them currently. He just needs his kick slide reworked, but if he’s not worth that pick the other skills positions are probably even a bigger reach than him

I think Dobbins will be legit in the league, he’d probably be available in the 2nd round for them if they don’t go with Swift or Taylor
I should have used a better choice of words. He's not a top 25 player in my opinion. If he's there at 26 then I'm all in.

I'd take a chance on Akers before Dobbins.