Official Coli e Streets BEEF DVD Vol 1

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
*Camera pans through different coli hoods*

*Shots of Ex BFB members, Sohh Icey, ACG, TBM, TPC all throwing their guns up and making gang signs*

*Interviewer visits a :flabbynsick: vet JJ da gawd for his side of the story and how nikkaz in these streets was getting down at that time*

I mean you know at the time we was kings nah mean, we would roll up in threads and just be throwing stacks of rep at bytches nah mean (shout out to all them nikkaz), we was really about that life. I still believe no crew on the coli had a rise to fame like us ya feel me, we had everybody in the streets shouting BFB and copping our shirts. But I was having problems in a couple threads with some nikka called oaftown socks and dude was from sohh icey, a couple of my nikkaz rode with me to light him up with negs but other dudes from my camp wernt feeling it nah mean. This along with other confrontations between BFB and Sohh Icey gang members caused the violence to escalate in the streets resulting in mad bodies. It was a crazy time, their was nikkaz running with cops (mods) and doing shady deals behind the scenes, everybody got their stories to tell, as for these new nikkaz like TPC i aint fukking wit em nah mean, they aint doing it like we was ya feel meh.

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
* Just as the the interview concludes , seen just across the streets on is former BFB/ACG spreadsheet aficionado Ohms Law. *

The short lived coli rep 'wars', If you'd even call it that :heh: was a one of the highlights of the colis promising young career.
We started out hungry for green bars. Recruited some courageous soldiers :salute: and went about our business to get that green.
At first everybody was happy. Even had enough scraps to fed the streets .
Then some soldiers from a rival italian ice crew started calling us out by name, so we played along fired shots here and there, they fired back ............. stalemate.
After a little a while the green started drying up. They fam were damn near stuck at 20k :what: So a few greedy members ventured out with the sole aim of reaching max rep.
A Clockwork Green was formed. :blessed:
Plans were devised, spreadsheets were concocted, and in just a matter of weeks we had increased out rep 10 fold. The sky was the limit. Along the waywe fired a few shots at our former BFB conrades :to:
It was a long journey to max. :ohlawd: Some members left the group on their own accord, one member was trolled into returning to his home crew :umad:.
Eventually aliases had to be brought in to make the numbers and before you knew it............. 2.1 billion.
So we fired more shots at our former BFB family, ACG dropouts :upsetfavre: , and the tbm fellowship for the reckless mouthing off their irresponsible commander.
The italian ice crew was saved for last, but as JJ said before these boys was working with the federales and had the Coli Chief of Police put a halt to our activities Unfortunately it was about 5 minutes too late. Their commander was drenched head to toe in blood and as punishment for our sins (along with a certain irish fakkit pming phishing links to our members) The chief of Police dropped a nuke of the entire city.
A few members had planned to retire on the final day of red november.
It was a glorious time but a big part of me is glad that madness is done with :whew:
:salute: to everyone that took part.

TPC though ?

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
:pachaha:

Some knockoff crew trying to come up, trying to be like us and shyt.

What happened to Roger da kingpin? aint seen him post in a while.

concise

Veteran
Daps
*sits in a coffee shop drinking a cup of hot chocolate*

Well, it was a crazy time. I witnessed a lot of things going on the e-streets at the time, and you know, I wanted some of that green as well. But all the alliances and people watching their backs for their enemies made people a little apprehensive about sharing. I wasn't about that, you know? I'm a peaceful guy, I like it when everyone's doing good, so I opened up a little spot where people could get green without having to navigate the dangerous streets. I know it had what could be considered a provocative name, but I think everyone understood there wasn't much malice intended.

I know there were times when the crews would start coming in, occasionally bringing in beefs from outside, sometimes coming in, masquerading as the poor (aliases), or even looking for recruits. Hell, I was recruited for a couple of crews as well, but I just couldn't. I had these principles that I had to uphold, you know? And we used to patch people up as well, but sometimes they'd go right back onto the streets and do the same things. :snoop:
I wasn't happy when it seemed like there were a couple smaller crews forming right inside of haven that I'd set up, but for the most part, it seemed like everyone understood the mission statement, and did their best to follow along. For that, I'm grateful to show that, on some scale, these ideas could be effective.

Right now, everything is relatively peaceful, but I know that many hostilities are lying dormant because there's no reason to upset the order of things as they are. But I am sure if anything were to pop off, things could be uglier than ever.

*takes a sip and looks out the window into the street*

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I was always curious about the rep wars even going back to :hamster:

Never understood why the 'man' cracked down on the shyt. So nikkas are negging nikkas to Bolivian? What's the down side?

Daps
A lil homie out here in these TLR streets lookin for work, and find out aint **** pumpin no more:beli:

Just a buncha :flabbynsick: teams talkin bout back in the days:sitdown: