Official California Thread

Daps
I skimmed this thread and saw no love for Sacramento. It ain't on most people radar out this way, but everybody I known who been to the city had a great time. Lol just showing some love for Sacramento!
What's there to do out there? Going to head up there for work for a couple of days.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
What's there to do out there? Going to head up there for work for a couple of days.

Depends what you like. What kinda food you into? You a lounge or club type? Sac doesn't have elite shopping, but the nightlife and culinary scenes are above average. The biggest negative about Sac compared to LA or The Bay is that most of the dope activity is concentrated in Downtown/Midtown, where in The Bay/LA there's activity centers around those areas...

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Hemet gotta be the most country place in SoCal, i like it though. It grew on me.

:ehh:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Emory Douglas is being honored at the San Francisco Art Institute on the 18th of this month. He's an old friend of the family and an amazing artist. Brehs should check out his art if they've never done so. Pick up his book too, it is a hard cover and 220 pages long, color, and printed on heavy stock. It would also make for a great gift or coffee table book. It's by far my most cherished book on our shelf. It's only $28 on Amazon

San Francisco Art Institute Commencement to Honor Black Panther Minister of Culture Emory Douglas

1ydaTGWl.jpg

Last edited: