Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
tumblr_mxmygw7R3L1qcga5ro1_500.gif

1171049_1702857699972666_2058268707_n.jpg

Bad Boys = 90's (1995)
Bad Boys II = 00's (2003, 8 years later)
Bad Boys For Life =10's (2018, 15 years later)

23 Years, 3 Different Decades of Melaniated Excellence. I wanted a Summer Release but MLK Weekend for "Bad Boys" will bank something serious. This is he type of blockbuster that's critic and month proof. Fans have been waiting for this sequel for a decade in a half. Better be "R-rated" too, don't water it down either. Now I've already given my opinion about Bay's absence. Yes Joe will bring a different energy but this is Michael Bay's world period. The Push Back would give him time to "Transformers V" and this. But that's water under the bridge. Let's see what Joe can do but don't be shocked if people considered Part 1 and Part II the Classics of the Trilogy because of Bay's fukkery. Bay is still an Executive Producer on the project. Puffy needs to do the soundtrack again, as someone posted. "Bad Boys For LIfe" better be on the soundtrack. Also guys "Bad Boys 4" is probably DOA. The fact they are calling this "For Life" makes me feel this is the last ride. No need to drag it out. Just finish strong with a bang.

Screen-shot-2015-11-24-at-11.08.54-AM.png

Will and Martin at the Concussion Premiere, Looking ready to go guys.

giphy.gif

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mxmygw7R3L1qcga5ro1_500.gif

1171049_1702857699972666_2058268707_n.jpg

Bad Boys = 90's (1995)
Bad Boys II = 00's (2003, 8 years later)
Bad Boys For Life =10's (2018, 15 years later)

23 Years, 3 Different Decades of Melaniated Excellence. I wanted a Summer Release but MLK Weekend for "Bad Boys" will bank something serious. This is he type of blockbuster that's critic and month proof. Fans have been waiting for this sequel for a decade in a half. Better be "R-rated" too, don't water it down either. Now I've already given my opinion about Bay's absence. Yes Joe will bring a different energy but this is Michael Bay's world period. The Push Back would give him time to "Transformers V" and this. But that's water under the bridge. Let's see what Joe can do but don't be shocked if people considered Part 1 and Part II the Classics of the Trilogy because of Bay's fukkery. Bay is still an Executive Producer on the project. Puffy needs to do the soundtrack again, as someone posted. "Bad Boys For LIfe" better be on the soundtrack. Also guys "Bad Boys 4" is probably DOA. The fact they are calling this "For Life" makes me feel this is the last ride. No need to drag it out. Just finish strong with a bang.

Screen-shot-2015-11-24-at-11.08.54-AM.png

Will and Martin at the Concussion Premiere, Looking ready to go guys.

giphy.gif

Yea its too late for a 4 unless they go lethal weapon 4 status where they introduce some young guns or martin's son becomes a DT with will still refusing to get old and settle down

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Why is everyone bringing up age? Martin and Will look more in shape than Danny Glover and Mel Gibson in "Leathal Weapon 4". Stallone was old as hell as Rambo and Rocky. Bruce still doing Die Hards old as hell. Harrison dusted out the Indy Hat 20 years later and Han Vest 30 years later. If anything, Will and Martin are spring chickens in comparison. Yes Martin did gain weight in "BBII" but he was going through somethings during that time, he's lost a lot of weight since then. Will Smith has NEVER looked flabby or sick. But this is 20 years later guys, I don't expect them to look like 95 but they aren't aging that bad at all. Again here's recent photo of the two:

Bad-Boys-Will-Smith-Martin-Lawrence-Wk-31-Jul09-6.jpg

95'

badboys3-front.jpg

03'

864fb87086ef972b6cd0101c39f5100f.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

15' (20 Years later after the original Bad Boys)

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
What's crazy is how much Miami has changed since each film. Being interested in film, I will have to get the scoop and at least be an extra.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yea its too late for a 4 unless they go lethal weapon 4 status where they introduce some young guns or martin's son becomes a DT with will still refusing to get old and settle down

The whole "Two Sequels" thing was done to bring in Will Smith period. Will Smith is the reason the movie has been in development hell and has been pushed back several times. Sony has been BEGGING Will and Michael Bay for YEARS about this sequel. Now I don't blame Bay because "Transformers" is basically a Box Office Federal Reserve. Money just never stops. Now let's say "Bad Boys III' ends up doing some huge numbers (Like 100 Million OW) or some crazy high number then yes there is a possibility they will come back with Part IV. What's funny is "BAD BOYS 4 LIFE" would work as the 4th film title and it being the final film. But the fact they are going with a subtitle that basically says, "Bad Boys Forever" makes me feel all parties understand this is probably it. "Leathal Weapon 4" was different as everyone came back and everyone was on board. It's taken 23 years for Bad Boys to finish a trilogy and people think they will have 4th film out that quickly? Will Smith plate is going to be forever full now that "Suicide Squad" got his stocks back up.

Honestly and this is no disrespect because Martin is a Legend in his own right and has hundreds of Millions in networth. But Martin needs this more than Will or Michael Bay career wise. He hasn't done a movie in YEARS since "Big Momma 3". He resent return to Television with Kelsey Grammer got cancelled after one season. People don't know that Martin commands a nice salary form "Bad Boys". In the first film he made more than Will did. The 2nd film they both negoiated the same salary of 20 million. I'm sure Will will get more for this film but Martin will still bank. The only way I want "Bad Boys 4" is if Michael Bay comes back and says he will direct it. Sure there could be a spin-off with a young Bad Boy taking the reigns but it won't be the same. Also most franchises start to fall off by the 4th film. There's only been a few exceptions. "Leathal Weapon 4" worked because new characters like Chris Rock and Jet Li injected a whole new energy into the franchise. With Bad Boys it's the Martin and Will show in Michael Bay's chotic crazy action based world. Everyone else is basically guest stars. Again we have to see the numbers for "BBFL" before I rule out a 4th film but again based on history, I don't expect a 4th film honestly and if they wait 15 years again, Will and Martin will really be Rigs and Murtaugh in LW4, Way Too Old for this sh!t, lol.

bf70eb8a0ca15822ea1c4404ee4a79869d6c64ab.jpg

tumblr_npdi6hJY6b1rdsiguo4_500.gif