Official Backlog thread!

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Saw this on reddit and thought it would be cool for the coli. I'm sure we all have a backlog at this point and with both next gen launches looking kinda bleak now is the time to go back and play stuff from this gen (or older) that u missed out on. But if u like me and your backlog is HUGE how do u pick what to play next?

That's where this thread comes in. Name 5-10 games you are interested in playing and other people on here will let u know what u should play next (spoiler free please) Can be from any platform and any gen. No console wars in here!!!!

I'll start off.

RE3(Remake)
Marvel's Avengers
Astral Chain
Control
Far Cry 4/5(If i start this i plan on playing both games back to back)
Wind Waker(Yes i never played this. Once i get around to it i plan on playing it through dolphin since the HD texture pack looks insane. I just never got around to ordering a wii sensor bar for my pc)
Death Stranding
Yakuza 0

Whatever game i pick i'm gonna try to get through before Cyberpunk comes out cause im not gonna lie. Cyberpunk pushing everything right back to the back burner lol.

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Just bought Kingdom Come: Deliverance for $9.71 on the PSN sale. On Valhalla & Control right now, both of which will last me easily into the end of spring. Mass Effect drops in May. I've shelved Cyberpunk entirely with little to no desire to return until when -- and even if -- it's upgraded to a legit PS5 version. Between Valhalla, Control, Mass Effect & KCD, I'm easily good for damn near the year given how long it takes me to finish games.

Edit: RE 8 comes out in May, too. :snoop:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Yakuza 0, 3, 4, 5
Kingdom Hearts all of the ones in the HD final but 1 and 2
Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot
Red Dead 2 still
Bloodstained: Curse Of The Moon
MUA 3
Phoenix Wright 2-3
I quit halfway thru Cyberpunk too

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Since getting my PS5 my JRPG backlog has gotten slightly out of hand. Although I also do have GOW, Horizon and Code Vein to play as well.

Persona 5R
Ys Memories of Celceta, IX
Nier Automata
Atelier Ryza 1
Trails in the Sky 1, SC, The 3rd
Zero No Kiseki
Ao No Kiseki
Trails of Cold Steel 1,2,3,4
Valkyria Chronicles
Tales of Vesperia, Zesteria
Trials of Mana
FF X, X-2, XII