Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
brehs is it worth rooting my S3? And can it randomly "brick" and just be dead because of rooting? I've fukked up too many phones brehs... I gotta hold onto this one for a grip :sadbron:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
brehs is it worth rooting my S3? And can it randomly "brick" and just be dead because of rooting? I've fukked up too many phones brehs... I gotta hold onto this one for a grip :sadbron:

Nope not "randomly". After you get permanent root permissions, you're not going to fukk your device up unless you flash the wrong rom/radio/etc. At that point it's user error.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nope not "randomly". After you get permanent root permissions, you're not going to fukk your device up unless you flash the wrong rom/radio/etc. At that point it's user error.
is there really a reason to though? Jellybean should be coming out shortly :obama: I dont know how clock work manager and all that crazy shyt works.. you can save your current rom in case you fukk up you can revert cant you?

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
is there really a reason to though? Jellybean should be coming out shortly :obama: I dont know how clock work manager and all that crazy shyt works.. you can save your current rom in case you fukk up you can revert cant you?

Faster/more optimized roms, can remove bloatware and better battery life are the benefits.

Saving your current rom with a Nandroid backup is a must. Those can save your ass...

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Prefer Opera Mobile to Dolphin myself. New Dolphin Beta makes it a bit more bearable but Opera is just better overall imo.

Xscope was dope until the newest update.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Stripped older support namely. 4.0+ only. Felt clunky and slow on both of my devices. Theme sucked. I still have my older version but Flash is picky there.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Get Root or Die Trying.

Am seriously considering jumping ship from TMO once my contract is over in 4 months , mostly likely going to MPS too , this SIII is good look

is tmo service bad or the bill? you can do the tmo prepay for 60

straight talk is 45, simple is 40-60

gsm gives you more options IMO rather than metro