Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Defense once again came up with just enough plays to come out with the win. You go on the road and tough out a W like that...I don't want to hear anything about tanking. That's a quality win, not some fluke that happened because the coaches threw a bunch of wacky shyt at the wall to win a game.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
If Stafford gets shut down at any point, the Rams won't win a game without him and they were bad with him on the field. That's gonna be a top ten pick for sure; top three if Stafford gets injured or concussed again.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Still not a Fields believer. Injury waiting to happen and Better teams will contain his runs. Miami and Detroit are terrible defenses. Have to be able to throw and go through progressions to win in NFL
He did the same thing to the patriots and cowboy defenses too fields is just playing better and Luke getsy is designing the offense to the bears strength just need a oline to give fields time in the pocket and it’s over :wow:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Would you guys take a flier on Hendon Hooker in the second round if they miss out on Young or Stroud? He turns 25 in January...I haven't seen enough of him though he's had incredible stats the past two seasons.

Their two most pressing needs are linebacker and shoring up the defensive line.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Would you guys take a flier on Hendon Hooker in the second round if they miss out on Young or Stroud? He turns 25 in January...I haven't seen enough of him though he's had incredible stats the past two seasons.

Their two most pressing needs are linebacker and shoring up the defensive line.
He’s an old ass college player. He’ll be 26 year old rookie. Goff is 28 right now. And hard to evaluate him in that gimmick offense

If they take a QB later I’d target someone like Anthony Richardson or DJ Uiagalelei in rd 2-3. So so college players but Sky high potential. Or trade up a bit and try to get Levis.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
He’s an old ass college player. He’ll be 26 year old rookie. Goff is 28 right now. And hard to evaluate him in that gimmick offense

If they take a QB later I’d target someone like Anthony Richardson or DJ Uiagalelei in rd 2-3. So so college players but Sky high potential. Or trade up a bit and try to get Levis.
He'll be 25, not 26 but I hear you.

Why is Levis so highly rated? His stats are meh, has a poor TD/INT ratio and he's gonna be 24 when next season starts. Only one year younger than Hooker.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
He'll be 25, not 26 but I hear you.

Why is Levis so highly rated? His stats are meh, has a poor TD/INT ratio and he's gonna be 24 when next season starts. Only one year younger than Hooker.
Levis just has all the measurables. Size, cannon arm, mobile. Teams trying to find the next Josh Allen is why he’s projected so highly