Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
detroit-lions-wwe-legacy-title-belt_ss5_p-200182572+pv-1+u-lyftbhqjest4mcwcgynz+v-d4ajcfjtrguahse1vbz2.jpg

If we win the Super Bowl, I'd wear this while the parade goes down Woodward
$550? WTF is this made out of? $200 is the most I was expecting to pay but even with my record of buying useless shyt, I can’t justify this :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I think they're beating the Chiefs on opening night. In fact, I'm gonna make a thread saying that and stake my questionable name to it.

That game is their statement to the league.
It's possible, I'm def gonna throw some money on the spread. Chris Jones probably isn't gonna play, it'll be a lot of celebration from KC as they get their rings...perfect opportunity to pop them in the mouth. But Mahomes is still Mahomes so we'll see.

I want to see Aidan and the edge guys against that o-line, and on offense I want to see us run the ball down their throat.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Close game the Lions win due to surprising level of ineptitude from the champs, what I expected

Offense is stacked
Defense is good
Coaching is superb

Easy division win is the floor as far as im concerned, im still keeping expectations low

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Close game the Lions win due to surprising level of ineptitude from the champs, what I expected

Offense is stacked
Defense is good
Coaching is superb

Easy division win is the floor as far as im concerned, im still keeping expectations low
We won because we didn’t beat ourselves and our defense is better than good. Had they called any of the false starts or illegal formations the unit would’ve looked better.

I agree with everything else

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Honestly if y’all stay healthy y’all should run away with the division the bears are one good draft away from seriously competing,the Vikings will take a step back and the packers will see how life is without a franchise QB

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Real talk. We've lost every iteration of this game in our franchise history. We came back. on the road, against the champs and won. This is different. I'm not going to act like it isn't. Rocking Lions gear to work tomorrow.
They tricked a lot of plays away in this game. The fact they still won is surreal knowing our history.

Ben Johnson called an idiotic game for the most part. His third and fourth down calls made no fukking sense.

The secondary dropped at least 2-3 picks (CJ Gardner-Johnson...do some catching drills). The bad snap followed by the fumble.

I know KC had a bunch of drops but Detroit should have won by at least two scores.

GIbbs needs to be a lot more involved. He looked terrifying every time he had the ball. He's shifty AND has some power. He was breaking tackles and finishing runs. Especially with Jamo being out another five games, he IS the home run threat.