Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Cant help but feel like this is a lost season
Think they arrived half a year early. I predicted 7-10 at start of season so they exceeded my expectations. Lions have a bunch of picks and can get good amount of cap space with some moves. Lions should be a better FA destination with the current regime. Lions probably best team to not make playoffs this year

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
Can't believe Baker under threw that touch down play. Ah well. Happy with the season and let's see how they build the roster out.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think they arrived half a year early. I predicted 7-10 at start of season so they exceeded my expectations. Lions have a bunch of picks and can get good amount of cap space with some moves. Lions should be a better FA destination with the current regime. Lions probably best team to not make playoffs this year

all that can be true, and you could, or rather should be going into next season with an playoff appearance on your resume. Inexcusable to start 1-6, cough off the game in the last minute against buffalo, and play the way they did vs Carolina. They make the playoff who knows what happens. You could go out wild card weekend or win some playoff games. They let this season get away imo

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
all that can be true, buy you dont start 1-6, cough off the gama in the last minute against buffalo, and play the way they did vs Carolina. They make the playofff whos knows what
They started 1-6 because of the absurd amount of injuries early on. Lost Walker early. The whole dline but Hutch and Alim was out injured at same time. Then Chark was out, Swift, St Brown banged up, mediocre Hockenson. And whatever the fukk Aubrey Pleasant was doing to the dbs.

Running the table in second half of season in NFL was long shot. Carolina game was bound to happen.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Oh well. It was a fun dream. Reality isn't that bad either. I expected Year One to be bad in a rebuild. Going into Year Two my only expectation/demand was to win more than 3 games. 5-6, something like that. We got to 8, possibly 9. Team over achieved. Going into Year Three we got a lot of draft capital, good amount of cap space and I truly think winning the NFC Norht should be the goal next year. This is how you want a rebuild to go. Some teams get the two year "worst to first" thing, like the Jags. We can do it in year three. Let's go.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, When it comes down to it, this is a learning lesson for the Lions, don't take any teams lightly and always come to fukking play. I believe they took the Panthers lightly and if we would've played hard against them wouldn't have to worry about another tam losing or winning!

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Goff off so far. He gotta get them cold jitters out and show up.
The only argument anyone can make for the removal of Goff is his road and cold weather performance. The bears and packers aren’t leaving the division anytime soon. He’s gotta show up in these games.