October Check..Phone of the Year check up..whos the champ right now?

What is the phone of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
I've been really impressed by the Pixel 7 Pro thus far. one of the best, if not the best camera, with a lot of interesting features. Call screening for those spam calls, the recorder that can take precise notes and a really affordable price for a flagship phone. :ehh:

The S22 Ultra is my number two. New design, 100x zoom, One UI 4 is gold, solid showing from Samsung.

On 3 the iPhone 14 Pro Max. Dynamic island is a nice idea on the iPhone side but I agree with Flossy's review it should interact with way more apps. Solid update with iOs 16 finally allowing people to add a personal touch on their phone without difficulty.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Samsung need to embrace the body style of the vivo X Fold. They had a "fake" phone in one of their commercials that looked like that a few years ago.

Once they make the full size outer display that can still fold out its a WRAP for everybody else.

14 Pro is looking good though. iOS is so close to being a no Brainer. They implement default app choosing and sideloading and its over. They may do the first never the latter. Also safari is trash we need that ad blocking in the web browser

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Switched to Tmobile a few weeks ago and got the 22 Ultra even though I was initially leaning towards the Fold. I'm loving it. Coming from the Note 10 (and exclusively using the Note line since the Note 3) it's perfect.

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Mayne how the s22 ultra losing? its a literal better phone than the iphone 14, no comparison