Occulus rift Horror Demo

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:wow:
@MeachTheMonster You mean to tell me this is like the Kinect again? He's using a xbox 360 controller btw in case you wanted to know. There's no denying it, Sony having something like this will be much better and more immersive than a freaking Kinect game.

This shyt right here is what I want. fukk prettier graphics, this is the next step. I'm all for this. I'll get the consumer version as soon as it comes out or the PS4 VR solution whichever one is better.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Rift plus kinect?...you think Microsoft wont counter with their own headset breh?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
1371659973_1010664715.gif

This Rift shyt is literally going to scare fat fukks to Death!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

@MeachTheMonster You mean to tell me this is like the Kinect again? He's using a xbox 360 controller btw in case you wanted to know. There's no denying it, Sony having something like this will be much better and more immersive than a freaking Kinect game.

This shyt right here is what I want. fukk prettier graphics, this is the next step. I'm all for this. I'll get the consumer version as soon as it comes out or the PS4 VR solution whichever one is better.

I never said this and kinect are the same thing. I said this and kinect360 face some for the same challenges.

This is cool tech and I'd love to try it out myself, but it's not very reasonable for the average American household.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I can't wait till 5 years down the line in the gaming industry :wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Well, like all things over the last 10yrs. Sony is a company that reacts instead of innovates. So like everything they have put out over that span in terms of videogaming. I woudlnt' expect much. The VR is definitely a last minute "Hey, we got something too" device. The first we EVER HEARD about it was just a month ago.
You don't make things like that overnight bruh. VR PS4, 2016 if you lucky. The Xbox solution was due in 2014, and will make it out by the fall if google glass catches on this fall :manny:
otherwise, xbox joint in spring 2015
Rift plus kinect?...you think Microsoft wont counter with their own headset breh?
Xbox has Fortaleza Glasses which is augmented reality, here ya go

Fortaleza Glasses...

http://wccftech.com/xbox-one-augmented-reality-glasses-patent-information-leaked/http://wccftech.com/xbox-one-augmented-reality-glasses-patent-information-leaked/
v0zbY1.jpg

fortaleza-glasses-patent.jpg

JIFC3X2.jpg

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Is this for sale already? Or are all these being demo'd by the same team to different people?

Also they're going to need to make this safer somehow. People breaking Tv's with the wii controller a few years will be a drop in the bucket compared to the damage folks are likely to do by yanking their setup off the stand or whatever when they fall over.

But damn I want one

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Lmao fukk a horror game with that shyt

But yeah this is the next step for gaming, motion control will be incorporated sooner or later but the kinect is a gimmick when it comes to games