Obama’s Brother Is Trending On Some MAGA shyt?

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Lol, he’s been trending for like 2 days now.

I didn’t know man looks that old based on how he tweets. This Kenyan nikka tweets like he’s under-40 calling his bro “fake ass snake” & a “fakkit”.

He & his bro need to sort this out offline. Family feuds in public glare aren’t cool. I don’t really fukk with Obama (due to Libya) but he doesn’t deserve this type of public humiliation from his blood brother.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

I didn’t know man looks that old based on how he tweets. This Kenya nikka tweets like he’s under-40 calling his bro “fake ass snake” & a “fakkit”.

He & his bro need to sort this out offline. Family feuds in public glare aren’t cool. I don’t really fukk with Obama but he doesn’t deserve this type of public humiliation from his blood brother.
for all you know he gave the password to someone for a monthly income. he can sell his likeness because of how invaluable it is to do shyt exactly like this

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

I didn’t know man looks that old based on how he tweets. This Kenyan nikka tweets like he’s under-40 calling his bro “fake ass snake” & a “fakkit”.

He & his bro need to sort this out offline. Family feuds in public glare aren’t cool. I don’t really fukk with Obama but he doesn’t deserve this type of public humiliation from his blood brother.
Yea it's a bit much considering this doesn't hurt Obama anyway

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

He & his bro need to sort this out offline. Family feuds in public glare aren’t cool. I don’t really fukk with Obama (due to Libya) but he doesn’t deserve this type of public humiliation from his blood brother.

Sort this out? His ass need to be left behind and ignored

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
full

full