OBAMA SPEECH

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
I was watching it, but turned breh. Class and ish. Man, this nikka Obama better make a logical decision

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
RUSSIA IS shytTING ON US nikkaS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

36hzwe.jpg

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
:beli:

If Syria actually used chemical weapons then let the UN deal with it.

Obama:
"Other questions involve the dangers of retaliation. We don’t dismiss any threats, but the Assad regime does not have the ability to seriously threaten our military. Any other -- any other retaliation they might seek is in line with threats that we face every day. Neither Assad nor his allies have any interest in escalation that would lead to his demise, and our ally, Israel, can defend itself with overwhelming force, as well as the unshakable support of the United States of America"

If they cant fukk with us...then why fukk with them??

This is all just to get into some bullshyt that will eventually lead to us going to war with Iran (which is the end game). Don't mind me...I'll put my tin foil hat back on

conspiracy.jpg

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
:beli:

If Syria actually used chemical weapons then let the UN deal with it.

Obama:
"Other questions involve the dangers of retaliation. We don’t dismiss any threats, but the Assad regime does not have the ability to seriously threaten our military. Any other -- any other retaliation they might seek is in line with threats that we face every day. Neither Assad nor his allies have any interest in escalation that would lead to his demise, and our ally, Israel, can defend itself with overwhelming force, as well as the unshakable support of the United States of America"

If they cant fukk with us...then why fukk with them??

This is all just to get into some bullshyt that will eventually lead to us going to war with Iran (which is the end game). Don't mind me...I'll put my tin foil hat back on

conspiracy.jpg

Then let them defend themselves and let us stay outta this shyt :camby: