OBAMA,BUSH AND CLINTON WERE IN AFRICA FOR OUT OF THIS WORLD AFFAIRS-LITERALLY!

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody seemed to notice it was unprecedented that there was a serving US prez along with 2 previous presidents in Africa at the same time-and they all met.
Apparently they were acknowledging the real ruler of this earth,the ancient annunaki who has returned to the place where he genetically improved the Homo erectus,southern Africa.
Though,I've personally avoided the whole UFO/Nibiru/alien theories since they're damn near impossible to confirm despite the the impeccable credentials of many trained witnesses like pilots,military,police officers and journalists this angle has been mentioned by top level international geostrategists. A top level Japan based political researcher swears that Off World Intelligences helped humanity in the wake of the banksters Fukushima nuke/tsunami attack.
Apparently the Annunaki are returned-and are here in Africa
Karanja'z Place: WHAT LED 2 EX AND THE SERVING AMERICAN PRESIDENT TO AFRICA-AT THE SAME TIME?
That's real shyt,people! Btw,remember the MSM admitted the existence of aliens in late April:
that some UFOs are interplanetary spacecraft. In the first two panels, four experts in each testified about the history of the UFO phenomenon and the likelihood that they are guided by an extraterrestrial intelligence.
Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure - Will the US Congress act? - Honolulu exopolitics | Examiner.com
Those are scientists,army officers and journalists not pro bullshytters-the whole aliens/UFO/Annunaki agenda is REAL,people!

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
I think it's disinformation by the American Gov't. I don't trust these snakes for nothing. But isn't the Dogon tribe in South Africa? Dogon was said to have knowledge of astronomy they "couldn't possibly have without 'help' ".

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's disinformation by the American Gov't. I don't trust these snakes for nothing. But isn't the Dogon tribe in South Africa? Dogon was said to have knowledge of astronomy they "couldn't possibly have without 'help' ".

Dogon is west africa(mali) breh

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
Nobody seemed to notice it was unprecedented that there was a serving US prez along with 2 previous presidents in Africa at the same time-and they all met.
Apparently they were acknowledging the real ruler of this earth,the ancient annunaki who has returned to the place where he genetically improved the Homo erectus,southern Africa.

Karanja'z Place: WHAT LED 2 EX AND THE SERVING AMERICAN PRESIDENT TO AFRICA-AT THE SAME TIME?
That's real shyt,people! Btw,remember the MSM admitted the existence of aliens in late April:
Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure - Will the US Congress act? - Honolulu exopolitics | Examiner.com
Those are scientists,army officers and journalists not pro bullshytters-the whole aliens/UFO/Annunaki agenda is REAL,people!

You are a SHEEPLE if you do not OVERSTAND that these are simply FALSE FLAG operations by the government's department of MASONIC AFFAIRS.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I notice forumers for some reason are strangely attached to mainstream media narratives. Its only true if NBC/FOX/WSJ/NY Times say so-oh well! You'll believe in bs like 911 and all these mass shootings til the world ends.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
If who you say is back........then that means, he needs his own theme music......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB1D9wWxd2w]Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO] - YouTube[/ame]