Obama announcing the death of bin Laden vs. Trump announcing the death of al-Baghdadi.....

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
that's what you do when you don't want a martyr. you'd have preferred they ;eave a location for the body to be revered?
The Obama administration said they destroyed the body and put the remains at sea because they wanted to show the body respect so they didn't anger the muslim community and start more aggressions.

Rigghhhtttttttt.... because bombing the fukk outta the entire middle east wasn't already doing that......

Don't be so gullible little grasshopper, you have much to learn.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Obama administration said they destroyed the body and put the remains at sea because they wanted to show the body respect so they didn't anger the muslim community and start more aggressions.

Rigghhhtttttttt.... because bombing the fukk outta the entire middle east wasn't already doing that......

Don't be so gullible little grasshopper, you have much to learn.
:what:
I never heard that post where they said that?

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Osama bin Laden killed in U.S. raid, buried at sea​

Earlier, a U.S. official said the SEAL team quickly flew bin Laden’s body by helicopter back to Afghanistan, where it was positively identified. Then, the official said, the body was taken out of Afghanistan and “buried at sea,” in part because the U.S. government did not want an accessible gravesite that could become a shrine for bin Laden’s followers. The body of water where the burial at sea took place was later identified as the northern Arabian Sea.

A senior defense official told reporters at the Pentagon that bin Laden’s body was buried at sea from the aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson after traditional Islamic rites including the washing of the corpse.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
:what:
I never heard that post where they said that?
what actually happened was they took pics of Bin Laden's body after they fit and installed him for a few custom a$$holes. they kicked the door in to his compound and gave him a hot lead injection to the skull. he screamed and died like a p*ssy. as they threw his worthless, useless body into the ocean to be converted into whale turds, they wrapped him in a blanket and said a prayer, hopefully to speed his passage to hell

obama chose not to release the pics. he said 'we dont need to 'spike the football''. he thought pics of osamas corpse would radicalize dumb ass fundamentalists, and he was right. :obama:

i remember watching people jump out of the windows on 9/11. fukk bin laden. i hope that shyt hurt before he died :pacspit:

america might be an evil ass country but that doesnt make what he did right