O.G.C Appreciation Thread.....

BastardChild

Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Daps
Reppin
Bridgeport , CT To Columbia , SC
19190.jpg

images
The beats on this album were fukking amazing...

Even though top dog was dumpster juice..they held it down.. that M Pire strikes album is dope as fukk if you havent heard it get it..post some of your favorite joints..

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I was just listening to the M-Pire album a few weeks back. The beats on there are incredible and it's funny how when this dropped back then I didn't think it was hot. I wanted something more in line with Da Storm . Top Dogg was trash, but he still complimented Ville and Will for some reason. I loved his verse on the Smif N Wessun/Pete Rock project.

On another note, it's a fuggin shame we never got a solo from Starang. He HAD POTENTIAL!! I would have thought back then that he'd have a more promising solo career than Ruck has had being Sean P. Glad Starang is back home though.

BastardChild

Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Daps
Reppin
Bridgeport , CT To Columbia , SC
I was just listening to the M-Pire album a few weeks back. The beats on there are incredible and it's funny how when this dropped back then I didn't think it was hot. I wanted something more in line with Da Storm . Top Dogg was trash, but he still complimented Ville and Will for some reason. I loved his verse on the Smif N Wessun/Pete Rock project.

On another note, it's a fuggin shame we never got a solo from Starang. He HAD POTENTIAL!! I would have thought back then that he'd have a more promising solo career than Ruck has had being Sean P. Glad Starang is back home though.
Beats on that album are timeless

Daps
This will prob just turn into a BCC appreciation thread cuz they all have so many dope songs as a collective.

A few of my fav from OGC:

Some more from BCC

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should really be a Starang Wonder appreciation thread as the other two were :trash:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
19190.jpg

images
The beats on this album were fukking amazing...

Even though top dog was dumpster juice..they held it down.. that M Pire strikes album is dope as fukk if you havent heard it get it..post some of your favorite joints..

I thought Mpire Strikes back was the better release from them, it was unfairly hated on back them due to all the conflict with Da Beatminzerz in my opinion