NYC brehs...Alot of the Mexicans, that y'all be thinking are Mexicans, are actually Ecuadorian.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And they are a little less civilized than Mexicans I've noticed. They're more likely to litter and show other "freshly arrived" characteristics, because for the most part a lot of them are more freshly arrived.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
"Civilized" is crazy work to say on a predominantly Black forum

And many Ecuadorians are brehs. Look at Enner Valencia

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
OuGhzC.gif

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep nyc name out ya mouth we can tell an Ecuadorians from Mexicans… Mexicans be on their Home Depot parking lot pimpin for that construction work while Ecuadorians riding around on scooters as two man crews looking to rob people or bringing back that squeegee hustle at the corners

:camby:
Born and raised here, and still here. Some people don't know as much as you do though.

OP how much a byrd go for?
U
Yo no se

"Civilized" is crazy work to say on a predominantly Black forum

And many Ecuadorians are brehs. Look at Enner Valencia
Majority of the ones in NYC have that Native American-look though.

You are right though. Many Ecuadorians do have @AmericanMelanin (I mean, Ecuador is part of the Americas, right?)

If you walk from 111th Street to 74th Street on Roosevelt Avenue, then you can make pretty good assessments as to who is from which country if you observe.

Why did I use the word "civilized/uncivilized", because a lot of the Dominicans and Mexicans in the area are not as likely to throw trash on the floor (when there's a trash can at the end of the block) as some Ecuadorians are. Once again, just an observation from street level.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They all Mexican as far as I’m concerned. Just like we all nikkas to them.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Isn’t the bozo, Taxstone, also Ecuadorian? :jbhmm:

I used to watch their footy (soccer) league when I was a serial gambler & a lot of them are black & they don’t look that different from Africans. Also, I used to have a few of the white ones working as cleaners at my old job & they look different compared to Mexicans.

So, I don’t think any sane person would think they’re Mexicans.

Last edited: