NY nikkas flexing on NYPD?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/shooting_off_their_mouths_QmHlvw5o2O31Hf5wJHlaHP
Thugs with guns think they’re the ones calling the shots on the streets in the wake of the anti-NYPD stop-and-frisk ruling.

“You can’t stop me! You can’t do that no more! There are new rules!” suspect Steven Sidbury, 21, allegedly yelled at officers as they approached him in crime-riddled East New York last week.

The cops walked over to Sidbury when they spotted a suspiciously heavy object in the pocket of his hoodie outside 225 Wortman Ave. in Brooklyn just before midnight Thursday.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe if those fukkin pigs didnt overstep their bounds and used the shyt ONLY in cases like this, when they thought they saw guns, they would still be allowed to do it

i mean lets be real, does anyone have a problem with a cop goin after a gun when they think they see one? what the fukk else do u want them to do about crime?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"This is just what you’re going to see more of — people are going to be more arrogant and brazen, and they’re not going to be afraid of the police,’’

so black and hispanic people should be afraid of the police?
substitute criminals for 'people'

at least i hope that was the point of the quote

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
substitute criminals for 'people'

at least i hope that was the point of the quote

i aint substituting shyt.........

thats what he said, thats what he meant.

The people he was referring to were the people who have been getting stopped and frisked who are no longer subject to it.........mostly black and hispanics............who more then 90% of the time have not been criminals.

Daps
“You can’t stop me! You can’t do that no more! There are new rules!” suspect Steven Sidbury, 21, allegedly yelled at officers as they approached him in crime-riddled East New York last week.

:rudy:must've been rookies. NYPD are gangsters, no random thug is going to talk to them like that on the street and not get body slammed and every orafice checked.

EDIT:
from the article said:
He taunted them over stop-and-frisk, then ran and tripped — and a loaded .38-caliber revolver dropped out of his jacket:troll:, law-enforcement sources told The Post.
:russ:exactly my point..

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i aint substituting shyt.........

thats what he said, thats what he meant.

The people he was referring to were the people who have been getting stopped and frisked who are no longer subject to it.........mostly black and hispanics............who more then 90% of the time have not been criminals.
yea i kno

guess the only thing to do is see how it plays out. pretty disgusting to see bloomberg tryna paint himself as the victim when in all actuality, what hes tryna do is create a pure police state. anytime i see that dikkhead take an L gives me the :pachaha:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
stop and frisk will continue you to be a thing regardless of what rulings come down from the top. its the way cops are trained from their first patrol assignment. especially in harlem/bronx/bk/queens.

if you get stopped and you're dirty, then they will take you in, and it doesnt matter. if you get stopped, and you're clean, you can file a complaint, but has anyone ever tried to get a cops badge number and ask why they are being stopped/frisked?? they immediately say shyt like "you wanna goto jail?" Obviously I don't so I'll just keep it moving. And then if you do happen to file a complaint, the desk sergeant just puts that shyt in his desk, why you think they call him a desk sergeant?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so ny cops can just stroll up on anybody and start frisking them w/o reason? that's wild as fukk

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
That's just one incident where the suspect had a gun on him. They'll put this out to the media to say "see, stop and frisk is needed" but you're classifying a whole class of people as criminals by justifying to keep it in place. Crime is down overall in NYC.

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
MichealJacksonPopcorn.gif

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Okay people have clearly been accidentally or intentionally misinformed.

The NYPD has to be monitored because the way they were conducted stop and frisk was unconstitutional.

Why was it unconstitutional? Because they had a practice of conducting Stop and Frisks without being able to articulate a valid reason.

Stop and Frisk can still be done. But the police have to have a reason that be easily explained.

An individual on the street, in a high crime area with a bulge that looks like a gun can be approached. Any further movement added the to fact that the officer (if he does) has experience with the way a firearm looks when being hidden underneath clothes can perform a frisk of the individual.

At that point, if the officer does a feel and it feels like a handle..he can remove the object.

HOWEVER, if he does a feel of the object and there is no way it could be articulated that the object could feel like a gun, he can't remove the object.

Example, if it is a crack pipe or stolen credit cards or a brick of cocaine... that evidence would be suppressed as that wouldn't be a valid stop.

Stop and Frisk is not done, it is being monitored and the police now have to stop the bullshyt and have valid reasons for the stop.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/shooting_off_their_mouths_QmHlvw5o2O31Hf5wJHlaHP
Thugs with guns think they’re the ones calling the shots on the streets in the wake of the anti-NYPD stop-and-frisk ruling.

The cops walked over to Sidbury when they spotted a suspiciously heavy object in the pocket of his hoodie outside 225 Wortman Ave. in Brooklyn just before midnight Thursday.
LOL at YOU...if u believe the stories in that article.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Stop and frisks are also done to see if dudes got outstanding warrants, and that in itself is illegal. They'll take your ID and won't tell you what they're doing with it. Go back to the police car and do a search. And even if you didn't commit a crime at that moment or have a gun on you, they're locking you up for some past bullshyt whether it's a misdeameanor or a felony.