The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

He told y'all he learned from his losses :ufdup:
Was just a hair faster on the trigger this time :blessed:
See you on Raw, Ilja

It's definitely time for a new belt
They been using that belt for basically 7 years now, which is a really long time for a mainline title. I know they slightly updated it with the 2.0 rainbow colors but that's like acting like the Undisputed logo belt is a new design

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
It's definitely time for a new belt
They been using that belt for basically 7 years now, which is a really long time for a mainline title. I know they slightly updated it with the 2.0 rainbow colors but that's like acting like the Undisputed logo belt is a new design
I think the design is fine, I stand by NXT having the best designed titles in WWE. I do think they should drop the colors. Carmelo teased something when he won but nothing happened.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Just got caught up. Congrats to Trick, well deserved. Ilja cool and all but Trick my guy and he def earned the title. Way over with the crowd and continuously getting better. Def could understand the move with the draft coming up. With Bron gone, and Melo and Ilja likely as well, not sure if Melo had left already officially, it's up to Trick to lead now. Let's see how they build up the main title picture with their core stars of recent times moving up. Of course wouldn't be surprised to see some main roster guys that haven't been utilized much recently getting a call down to help out.
Melo hinted on Twitter that he was done. So I'd expect him to get drafted along with Ilja, who already declared before the title match.

From the Women's side, I could see Lyra and or Fallon Henley moving up but it's not so cut and dry on their side.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Melo hinted on Twitter that he was done. So I'd expect him to get drafted along with Ilja, who already declared before the title match.

From the Women's side, I could see Lyra and or Fallon Henley moving up but it's not so cut and dry on their side.
Blair Davenport or Jacy as well.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
RULES OF THE DRAFT
  1. Champions on each brand will be protected and are not eligible to be drafted. As a result, Damian Priest, Becky Lynch, Awesome Truth and Sami Zayn will remain on Raw. Cody Rhodes, Bayley, A-Town Down Under and Logan Paul will remain on SmackDown.
They don't say anything about NXT Champions being protected but one would assume they would be. Without confirmation there is still a chance, much like Indi Hartwell and Unholy Union moving up as champs last year. Hopefully it doesn't happen even tho I feel Roxi is MR ready, I also feel she needs more time in her heel persona. All the other champs need to stay in NXT. I mean what would be the point of Trick moving up after just beating Dragunov after he declared for the draft. 🤞

Daps
NXT Spring Breakin 4/23/24:

661K, .20 Demo

1.PNG