Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:russ: that nikka listed his resume. Hoes just want to have fun and when they see you got your life together is how you seal the deal.

They definitely wanna have fun…. But they be sabotaging themselves not keeping it real in saying that.

As too many time they be in that “I’m trynna date with a purpose ain’t into games and ain’t got time for games, want a man that has his shyt together”

Seems like dude regardless of anything else checked them boxes but she was faking jacks

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I love Melli I hope she becomes a star

A woman jumping into the red pill space is great, she lowkey be makin examples out the woman on it
That’s what all of the women in the manosphere are doing. Lol They’re making money hand over fist.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This is just hurt lame nikka nerd babble.

There's a reason why people get on and like to be around certain people more than others.

It's called compatibility.

Getting into a relationship means you are going to be spending a considerable amount of time with another person along with investing time with them, why the hell would a woman want that to be with someone who bore's them and their not compatible with them when they can find someone who doesn't and has everything else she requires including the personality that meets their parameters? :dahell:

Not being boring doesn't mean a woman wants a man with swag or hood element lmao only you lame nikka nerds push that because y'all have the personality of a cardboard box. And even with the type of woman who does want that why do Y'ALL ALWAYS WANT THAT type of woman anyway? y'all are so desperate to be accepted by birds :mjlol:
And this is also a BIG THING that keeps being avoided in this thread. You aren’t the only person who pointed this out.

Why is it these types of guys still chase after Ms. Popular/hot girl where there are a bunch of other Black women who actually share their interests? WHY??

It’s like people don’t see that Black girls are noticing WHICH WOMEN MEN ARE CHASING/HYPING UP.

People keep blaming Black women for what is going on, but Black women AND men are choosing wrong out here.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is just hurt lame nikka nerd babble.

There's a reason why people get on and like to be around certain people more than others.

It's called compatibility.

Getting into a relationship means you are going to be spending a considerable amount of time with another person along with investing time with them, why the hell would a woman want that to be with someone who bore's them and their not compatible with them when they can find someone who doesn't and has everything else she requires including the personality that meets their parameters? :dahell:

Not being boring doesn't mean a woman wants a man with swag or hood element lmao only you lame nikka nerds push that because y'all have the personality of a cardboard box. And even with the type of woman who does want that why do Y'ALL ALWAYS WANT THAT type of woman anyway? y'all are so desperate to be accepted by birds :mjlol:

You got no clue who you are talking to. I get women in real life which is why I'm able to speak on it. These women are indeed dumb and superficial with their dating choices and criteria which is why its so easy guys like me to run through them when I choose to. Also Chick in the video average looking at best. She ain't even on brehs level tbh.

BW like her statistically are not in a position to pass over brehs like this if they desire marriage. That's not saying she must date him but a quick dismissal is foolish. You don't know someone's personality from a 1 minute call. But you can know If this person has potential to be a good partner and someone to raise your kids one day. Swag and how entertaining they are got nothing to do with that. Having preferences are fine but sometimes you got to think big picture and relax your preferences a bit. Yall think short term and wonder why you losing long term.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would anyone want a partner that is boring? You do have to be around this person so if that’s not enjoyable then what the point?

Who would you want to raise and be the mother of your kids. .. The boring girl who likes to go to the library and does gardening on the weekends and is a homebody or the girl who is always out and about, traveling with her girlfriends, out partying and hitting brunch parties every weekend?

Who would make a better partner when you look at the bigger picture?

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I was intrigued by the format of the show and looked for her episode. The nuclear physicist got “pineappled” but came back at 57:46 and got booted again
:russ:

After skimming thru a couple episodes, I’m convinced most women hop on the show to boost their IG following or promote some business they got going on. This chick was cool tho from what I seen

@Problematic Pat

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Who would you want to raise and be the mother of your kids. .. The boring girl who likes to go to the library and does gardening on the weekends and is a homebody or the girl who is always out and about, traveling with her girlfriends, out partying and hitting brunch parties every weekend?

Who would make a better partner when you look at the bigger picture?
Well you are assigning extremes to fit your narrative. “boring” is an individual definition in relationships.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
If she was really into him y’all would’ve just called her a gold digger

Y’all don’t know what u want on here. 1 thread will be fussing about how women just want men for money. Then u got this thread basically saying she should like him cause he’s got a good job

Which is it?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You got no clue who you are talking to. I get women in real life which is why I'm able to speak on it. These women are indeed dumb and superficial with their dating choices and criteria which is why its so easy guys like me to run through them when I choose to. Also Chick in the video average looking at best. She ain't even on brehs level tbh.

BW like her statistically are not in a position to pass over brehs like this if they desire marriage. That's not saying she must date him but a quick dismissal is foolish. You don't know someone's personality from a 1 minute call. But you can know If this person has potential to be a good partner and someone to raise your kids one day. Swag and how entertaining they are got nothing to do with that. Having preferences are fine but sometimes you got to think big picture and relax your preferences a bit. Yall think short term and wonder why you losing long term.

You never answered my question.

WHY do y'all WANT BIRDS and this type of black women to accept y'all so damn bad?

Bookworms, church girls, and Black Female nerds would have a different line of thinking to them so why don't y'all just focus on them? or are we gonna do what y'all usually do which is pretend they're all ugly and unattractive and don't date brehs? :russ:

And stop it you aint running through no birds, otherwise you wouldn't be pressed about one rejecting a breh for being boring lmao

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I was intrigued by the format of the show and looked for her episode. The nuclear physicist got “pineappled” but came back at 57:46 and got booted again
:russ:

After skimming thru a couple episodes, I’m convinced most women hop on the show to boost their IG following or promote some business they got going on. This chick was cool tho from what I seen

@Problematic Pat

Awwww he’s actually adorable and seems wholesome. He’s going to make someone very happy.

The fact that he came back was a sign though. She needs to see what’s up with him, for real.

africngiant

All Star
Daps

WHY do y'all WANT BIRDS and this type of black women to accept y'all so damn bad?

Bookworms, church girls, and Black Female nerds would have a different line of thinking to them so why don't y'all just focus on them? are we gonna do what y'all usually do which is pretend they're all ugly and unattractive? :russ:

And stop it you aint running through no birds, otherwise you wouldn't be pressed about one rejecting a breh for being boring lmao
cause they don’t. they want a caricature, a social media flex they can show off to their friends at brunch. A LOT of girls really know how to play that shy game until you see what they’re on about around their friends. they all have the same chip in their mind that they can do better than what they got. you can always see it in their eyes, sisters tend to value swag and sauce or whatever too much. we’re too arbitrary as a community

:yeshrug:

she probably wanted him to do a crip walk transitioned into a backflip on that narrow camera to be a thurl option. he forgot the last piece of the 2pac business suit trifecta

Last edited:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bookworms, church girls, and Black Female nerds would have a different line of thinking to them so why don't y'all just focus on them? are we gonna do what y'all usually do which is pretend they're all ugly and unattractive? :russ:

Ain't nobody pressed but you bozo. I simply commented on the video and foolishness i saw in it. You are the one getting emotional defending the bird and trying to take personal shots. But we can get personal if you want to embarrass yourself.

Nobody called her ugly. I said average at best which she is especially in Atlanta. You clearly dont get quality women if you think she is some type of prize. Women can date who they want. Nobody cares especially hvm, we run through them. But statistically it's not been working out for bw. That's just facts.

Last edited:

Raphaello

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York/Toronto
Awwww he’s actually adorable and seems wholesome. He’s going to make someone very happy.

The fact that he came back was a sign though. She needs to see what’s up with him, for real.
Coli dudes taking it more personally than the guy in the video. He'll be fine with that attitude. Can't say the same for the bitter dudes in this thread. They need to log off and go outside.:russ: