Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I keep seeing comments that he is boring. That's actually the problem and why BW are loosing when it comes to getting married and relationships. They are judging and choosing men on the wrong criteria. Why are you looking for your partner to entertain you? How has that been working out for them so far?

You should be looking for someone who is successful, smart, has a bright future, a good role model and would make a good husband and father and provider one day. How does being "boring" impact that? How does having swag impact that? Only BW place so much emphasis on superficial things that don't matter in a long term in relationship.
Why would anyone want a partner that is boring? You do have to be around this person so if that’s not enjoyable then what the point?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Let's be real, her ego won't allow her to admit to herself that he can do better than her.

So she'll say he's boring, he's square, he's lame etc etc to rationalize and legitimize why she don't wanna get with him.

I see through the bullshyt a lot of these bytches do.

NOW, to her defense, it probably wasn't a good idea to come out the gate with all those accomplishments like that.

That might work with women from another culture (i.e. Indian, middle eastern, Asian, African) but here in the states, most women are either turned off or get intimidated.

That is one of the ultimate ultimate coochie driers out there tbh:manny:

You can thank/blame feminism for this.
Not listing his accomplishments. What would have been a better move for him? Just listing martial arts and getting her to talk to fish a joke or two?

• Dap
Reactions: Ros

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Her face right after he said that incelic shyt

KO3LH3P.jpg
Lol how is “man where do i start“ incellic

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why would anyone want a partner that is boring? You do have to be around this person so if that’s not enjoyable then what the point?
Relationships are inherently meant to be stable
Stability is inherently boring

Homie is right. Blk women are looking for the wrong sorts of traits

only issue i see with dude is he isnt asking her any questions about herself but i am guessing that is kinda the format of the show

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Damn breh handsome, probably tall, in shape got a good career, some money, benefits, but he treating the sht like a interview for a government position. He was on robot timing. He need to relax a little and be informal.

The Incel woman haters club is probably having a field day with this one.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dude is doing big shyt why is that a problem...:heh:
right?

what is he supposed to say?

its not every day you hear someone who says their into martial arts as well. that coulda easily opened up a wider discussion if the chick had any game.

she was prolly intimidated by his confidence/accomplishments

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

only issue i see with dude is he isnt asking her any questions about herself but i am guessing that is kinda the format of the show

You can be stable and still not be boring :mjlol:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You can be stable and still not be boring :mjlol:
can

but inherently, relationships are usually boring. there is a reason that "honeymoon phase" is a term. Eventually, whether it be 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 5 years etc...some boredom will ensue. It might be brief, it might be perpetual...but it will occur.

a person with sense should not look at their partner as a source of entertainment. Instead, they should see the good in themselves, their partner, and then come together to teach, learn and growth with each other. Homie could be an arrogant self-absorbed prick...the way he listed off his accomplishments. But she never really gave him a chance to figure out of that was the case. The right black girl could mold him into Russell Wilson or expand his horizons like these other nikkas in here said to make him a more well-rounded socially adept person

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I keep seeing comments that he is boring. That's actually the problem and why BW are loosing when it comes to getting married and relationships. They are judging and choosing men on the wrong criteria. Why are you looking for your partner to entertain you? How has that been working out for them so far?

You should be looking for someone who is successful, smart, has a bright future, a good role model and would make a good husband and father and provider one day. How does being "boring" impact that? How does having swag impact that? Only BW place so much emphasis on superficial things that don't matter in a long term in relationship.
Its very easy to find a boring dude and make him less boring. All you need is a person to be open to experience.
Now ask a woman to try finding a spontaneous, exciting dude and turn him into a smart, successful man

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

You can have stability in a relationship and not be bored in the sense of not finding your partner terribly interesting

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster

We should axe every woman who only married for resources that same question.

This is why them married hoes cheat so much... what's that one netflix movie where that wife reverts back to her floozy ways in her late 30's?

Marry for family/societal approval but ultimately compromise your wedding vows because you wanna live your troof.

Get hitched, Hitches' disciples...

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
This is just hurt lame nikka nerd babble.

There's a reason why people get on and like to be around certain people more than others.

It's called compatibility.

Getting into a relationship means you are going to be spending a considerable amount of time with another person along with investing time with them, why the hell would a woman want that to be with someone who bore's them and their not compatible with them when they can find someone who doesn't and has everything else she requires including the personality that meets their parameters? :dahell:

Not being boring doesn't mean a woman wants a man with swag or hood element lmao only you lame nikka nerds push that because y'all have the personality of a cardboard box. And even with the type of woman who does want that why do Y'ALL ALWAYS WANT THAT type of woman anyway? y'all are so desperate to be accepted by birds :mjlol: