Nubian Queen needs help finding her soul mate

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Hi! I’m (blk, woman, 20s) looking for a Jake (white, male, 20s-30s, drove a pickup truck) around Stafford, VA or about an hour out from DC.

We were at the Sheetz around 7p - you said you liked my hair and we struck up a conversation. I was delirious cause I was already 7 hours into an 8 hour drive from Ft. Jackson in SC and you mentioned you were in the Army as well and got out at Sgt.

Me: “you know I live in **? 🤐” You: “and? 😉” Me: “that’s like an hour away? 🤨🫣” You: “your point? 🙂” Me: “🙂↕️☺️ fck it, you right - 202….”

I gave you my number and was kicking myself the whole hour drive home cause we didn’t exchange numbers and I didn’t get yours 😭🥺

But then you called me! Twice last night - but the numbers are from the Netherlands. I’ve tried to call back but get a recorded message. I tried to find you on WhatsApp and you don’t have one so I’m trying here… 💕🚀
full

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Shes 20

Are you shocked ?
Yes, the queens are the most loyal according to the internet and coli brehs. They’d never check for Chad
You called it. This probably would’ve have been atleast 3 pages if it was about a young breh searching for a PAWG.
You know it. BM get dikk policed by BW, WM, Fakkits, and BM. Man can’t live in peace without someone being sassy and wanting to know where he bury his dikk.
I think I know why these sassy BM police BM dikk though :dame:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
“HATE: ♾️ LOVE: 0 Hate wins again! Won’t be pursuing him or this avenue of dating!”

Yeah ok wench :mjlol:
That’s why her desperate ass made a whole thread and fuss about someone striking up convo with her for a minute tops and made sure to call out his whiteness. He just wasn’t feeling her goofy ass :umad: