Now you KNOW I wasn't gonna let this slide.....

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
"Oh now we measure someone's success by their Wrestlemania wins and losses"- John Cena

Yeah that's right. The top and most pushed pro wrestling star in America buried the importance of Wrestlemaina outcomes LIVE on television tonight. So all the major heel turns(Austin, Trish), career matches(Michaels, Macho Man), Taker's streak every year being sold, Icon vs Icon on who is the best ever....Atttitude Era V PG Era aka Rock/Cena. Apparently all of that is just a punchline.....:aicmon::what::wtf:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
wish I watched RAW for Vader & Vince shooting on Big Slow but hearing that would've ruined my mood. if someone could kill Cena I'd be happy, but that would only mean John Cena tributes & best of matches :snoop: can't win either way

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
wish I watched RAW for Vader & Vince shooting on Big Slow but hearing that would've ruined my mood. if someone could kill Cena I'd be happy, but that would only mean John Cena tributes & best of matches :snoop: can't win either way
CAN'T BREATHE :deadrose:

Cliche

From Where?!?!
Daps
Reppin
Canada
Vince is looking flabby and sick at this point. At least he had some energy tonight but I mean... shytting on the biggest stage your product has in terms of importance... great plan.

But they're so used to being able to do any dumb old shyt they want after the last decade, I expect nothing less now.