Now that Kawihi Leonard is Hitting Jumpers With The Largest Hands I've Ever Seen

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Was just reading about Kawhi's shooting in the latest Simmons column:

Naturally, 14 teams passed on him, and naturally, the Spurs scooped him up (via trade), and naturally, they fixed the one questionable part of his game (3-point shooting) because they're the Spurs and they can do anything short of fixing NBC's prime-time lineup. Last year at San Diego State, Leonard made 29 percent of his 3s. In December/January for the Spurs, Leonard made 25 percent of them. In February/March, that jumped to 45 percent. In 10 playoff games, he's taken 31 3s and made 14 of them (45 percent). Does any of this make sense? NO!!!!!!! Of course not. But that's why they're the Spurs.

:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didnt like him at all in college and as been said he couldn't shoot somethings in the water over there..

With that said its also the system and him getting wide open looks..Once the spurs core leaves Leonard will be way less effective when he has to try to create for himself

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
FreedS[ohh]lave;282885 said:
I didnt like him at all in college and as been said he couldn't shoot somethings in the water over there..

With that said its also the system and him getting wide open looks..Once the spurs core leaves Leonard will be way less effective when he has to try to create for himself
:rudy:
rondo's been getting 5 feet of space on the perimeter since he came into the league..nikkaz dont even contest his jumpers...that\s as wide open as it gets

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Could easily be something as simple as he worked one part of his shot mechanic that was making him miss, hes been incredibly impressive as a rook

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
That's my SF brehs :to: He's really worked on his mechanics especially coming out of college, you can even see for yourself on his Sports Science episode :win: :bow: