Now that I'm a certified baller, I reckon it's time I floss on deez nikkaz

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Here are the ground rules, if you yourself are not a user of a television set that uses OLED or better? Then you cannot talk directly to me, either PM/DM/send a letter to p.o.box and then whatever numbers you'd use to text the word broke. I'll get back to each and everyone of you as soon as possible but really at my own leisure.

Now I haven't posted much lately because me and the set been getting our slut dragon soul bonding on, and now that I'm top of the food chain I'd like to share my thoughts on what's Gucci.

My Xbox one x, when I go into settings I have VRR :win:
But what I don't understand is I'm also getting 4k for the dashboard. And I have the option for 4k/120. When I select it, it tells me my device doesn't support 4k/120 but will run it at a resolution my device can handle and so it goes to 1080p/120. And this is just the dashboard. I try to play gears 5 and instead of loading it just goes to a black screen :yeshrug:

And while the TV is great I guess, what is stealing the show is the wall mount. I got the full extender joint so I can move it in all directions and tilt. It's a bigger deal imo than the fact I'm on an OLED to be quite honest. imagine looking at your phone right, now imagine being able to angle your television in a similar fashion so it's always at the perfect distance/angle regardless where you are sitting? I can't believe I've never done this before :wow:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have an lg OLED but I don't look down on people that have less than me. I consider myself lucky that im fortunate to buy the things I want. I hope all people who enjoy video games get to play them, no matter the budget. I have a good friend I've known for 18 years who is struggling but we still play Halo weekly and talk over party chat about old times. he has a 1080p tv and a One S yet I don't dare make fun of him because I know that's all he can afford.

imagine if I made a thread making fun of you for playin on a one x while im on my Series X right now? it would be a shameful act from me. you better than this court. :(

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I have an lg OLED but I don't look down on people that have less than me. I consider myself lucky that im fortunate to buy the things I want. I hope all people who enjoy video games get to play them, no matter the budget. I have a good friend I've known for 18 years who is struggling but we still play Halo weekly and talk over party chat about old times. he has a 1080p tv and a One S yet I don't dare make fun of him because I know that's all he can afford.

imagine if I made a thread making fun of you for playin on a one x while im on my Series X right now? it would be a shameful act from me. you better than this court. :(

Damn couldn’t hook ur boy up with ur old tv , you’re a piece of shyt

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn couldn’t hook ur boy up with ur old tv , you’re a piece of shyt
I been spotting this dude money weekly for the past 3 years. how am I a piece or shyt when I look out for a man 5 years older than me? I know this section only has virtual friends by I look out for my real life day ones.