Now that E3 is dead, what else do we have to look forward to?

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
What other shows do we have to look forward to this summer? It kinda feels like the days of big AAA games are gone. The real reason why E3 is canceled is because nobody has anything to show. I remember being glued to GameSpot and IGN in 2005 for E3 and almost every game had you hittin the :wow:, and the games actually came out weeks or months after the show.
But I can't tell you any single game that im hyped for that will ACTUALLY drop this year.
I bought my PS5 in August last year and it's literally been collecting dust in my closet, only thing I played on it was PS4 games. I don't know if companies are reluctant to drop games because of the shortage, but I feel like this is one of the worst years in gaming. If my backlog wasn't crazy there would be nothing to play

Last edited:

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels

Man what the fukk is a Netflix games?
ashamed-benzino_apr2mp.gif

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Companies just announce their shyt.

Did you not see the number of games announced this past Sunday? E3 was just an extravagant media facilitator.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Game development takes so long now and the feedback from the online community is powerful. I can see why E3 has died and many companies such as Microsoft/Sony are doing their own thing.