Now, I understand why fast food is high & the workers need more $$$

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
I was in Chipotle and I literally had to tell the manager to get a young woman prepping food for the delivery services some help. She had tears in her eyes as dashers/uber eats drivers were piling up in the restaurant.

Food delivery services has apparently shot business up for restaurants to a point that the workers look like slaves hustling to keep up with non-stop orders.

Another example was last weekend when I went into a Wingstop. Again, piled up with drivers waiting and frustrated. Workers going crazy … and a cashier that announced that they’re not taking any new walk in orders because it would be a 2 hour wait at least.

:mjcry:

Extremely sad and uncomfortable to watch. Y’all are seeing extra long and more double lines open. What y’all are not seeing is the poor workers inside.

Even Chick-fil-A is not as fast as it used to be. More noticeable during the evening and weekends.

These restaurants damn near need production managers at this point to manage a flow and create process. Because just having an extra/separate station to prep delivery service food isn’t cutting it.