Nour (Windows, Mac, PS5, PS4) (September 12, 2023) (Created by a Black Game Developer)

Daps
meNLQFh.png

Nour (PC/Mac) is an interactive exploration of the aesthetics of food. The game doesn't limit your play with goals or objectives; you're free to have open-ended fun while you play with your food, without the mess to clean up afterwards. You are presented with scenes full of ramen noodles, boba tea, popcorn, and you mash buttons at will to interact with the food in curious and unconventional ways.

bfe2bb17cc04cb8967ff04a2f8884cdd_original.gif

"I'm hungry" - Most people who play this game

In addition to foods, the game will also feature food related contraptions, such as the MEAT GRINDER, toaster, and more to be revealed.

20ed1976577434863089eac10bb38fd0_original.jpg

Nour is the only game on the market that will find you questioning the ethics of putting a hoverboard in a meat grinder.

The controls in Nour vary from scene to scene. How do you find out what each button does? Experiment! Mash any key on your keyboard during the game and you'll get immediate feedback, which you can use to discover combinations of interactions throughout each scene.

The game features the Razer Chroma SDK, so if you have one of those fancy Razer Keyboards, the LEDs on the device will respond to the game!

Nour can also be played with the Midi Fighter 3D by DJTechTools! The kinetically satisfying buttons on the controller will make for a very tactile experience.

Have a midi controller sitting around? Nour will respond to just about any USB midi controller that sends note signals!

Featured on Polygon and DRØME magazine ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

cca42a627e4cc1d3706865c56a99be0e_original.gif

"Ah yes, I like my toast extra burnt." - Pixelpop 2017 player

716b6c87ccf925dba4795aa7ffe6e263_original.gif

"Hey wanna get some boba tea after this?" - Pixelpop 2017 player

3743a7192d67910acca3ff5457c79b07_original.jpg

Many more scenes for the game are in the works!

• Bento Box
  • Sushi
  • dog food
  • Blender
  • Avocado Toast
  • boneless pizza
  • Donuts (this scene is going to be very dramatic)
  • more to be announced!
colorful videogames

Tj (@_Teejay5) on Twitter

Last edited: