Notion App - Notes, Productivity, Task Management, Journaling etc.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Played around w/ it during the throes of covid and left it alone.

Dug it back up today and just realizing how great it is at organizing.

I'm about to reorganize my Google Drive docs in Notion. Don't even need to link the docs, I can embed them and edit the docs within Notion.

I'm currently reading Getting Things Done and this is hitting me at the right time.,, I'm gonna find some time to play around w/ the desktop app and build on what I've learned so far.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Just starting up with Notion, searched out the topic to see if there had been any discussion about it previously. Currently I have a lot going on. Trying to better organize tasks and time management to reach personal goals. I’m also coming to the understanding that I probably have some level of undiagnosed ADHD.

Are any brehs utilizing Notion or other similar apps. What has your experience been with them?

Currently in the setup stage and it’s been a little daunting figuring out how I want to setup the app in a way that will benefit what I’m doing. I may be shooting too far starting out since all the videos I been watching are of people with major fleshed out setups.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just starting up with Notion, searched out the topic to see if there had been any discussion about it previously. Currently I have a lot going on. Trying to better organize tasks and time management to reach personal goals. I’m also coming to the understanding that I probably have some level of undiagnosed ADHD.

Are any brehs utilizing Notion or other similar apps. What has your experience been with them?

Currently in the setup stage and it’s been a little daunting figuring out how I want to setup the app in a way that will benefit what I’m doing. I may be shooting too far starting out since all the videos I been watching are of people with major fleshed out setups.
Watch the tutorials on YouTube and don't pay for any templates until you know what you're doing because many of them are basic AF once you get the hang of things or extremely convoluted and full of stuff you'll never use.

Template walk-throughs always give a great idea of what is possible. Jot down what you like and try to recreate it on your own. The best power-user tip I can give is that instead of using your mouse to navigate between different pages, use Ctrl+K. It really saves time and will quickly become the most useful feature in my experience.

But yeah, it's tough sledding initially for everyone. If you stick w/ it tho, it has the potential to organize your day-to-day in a life-changing way :wow:

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Walling

walling is a similar app. Easier to use. Notion was too confusing for me and I work in tech