Nothings worse than talking to a dime and having 600 jealous dudes hanging around

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just hating on you...when you and ole girl probably aint even flirting.

im with this chick that I've known for a minute...we at a get together talking about random shyt....next minute like 4 dudes come around trying to interrupt the conversation..then when the small talk ended they like hovering around our vicinity like vultures an shyt..

it hit me that it seemed like they was jealous she was talking to me...

crazy part is I aint even feeling her like that, we just cool...

smh @ them nikkas :umad:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
yeah man, you are so important that people stay watching your every move and try to fukk up anything you are trying to do bc they are legit concerned that you are gettin it in compared to them.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
yeah man, you are so important that people stay watching your every move and try to fukk up anything you are trying to do bc they are legit concerned that you are gettin it in compared to them.

Close thread.:snooze:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself

what you said has truth to it....I don't know about "watching your every move" but some dudes are really like that...they see you talking to a bad chick or if you have the balls to approach the chick that all of them were standing there gawking over and not saying anything to then they will start hating

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Some dudes are just bytchmade like that. They're just as bad or maybe even worse than a broad's cockblocking ugly ass friends.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some dudes are just bytchmade like that. They're just as bad or maybe even worse than a broad's cockblocking ugly ass friends.

shyt was hilarious like I wasnt even noticing how many cats were around us, until they came and one of the dudes was talking to her with a connotation that he was entitled to her time at the event...im like lol :upsetfavre: :umad: my nikka?

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
I saw this happen to brothers over the years and I always felt bad for them. Your presence isn't dominant enough to ward off the wolves. This only happens to guys with crepe paper like auras. Do push ups everyday, look confident and pray twice daily.