nothing will remind you of being broke faster than riding on E without a gas station in sight :picard:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we out in wine country for some wedding. had to go like 30-45 minute stretch without seeing a gas station on E in the middle of nowhere on some windy ass roads with no shoulder. :damn:

needless to say I am about to get obliterated on some of this fine wine to deal with the PTSD I was having. pray for my marriage brehs. :damn:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

:huhldup:

RsOj2ZQ.jpeg

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:mjcry:Try riding on 5 dollars worth of gas, pushing the car to the limit only to be stuck in the middle of traffic, and not a single fukk given and horns a honk, until this old head decided to help push the car out of the way to avoid further embarrassment.

Wife forever talking about "why there's a gas station on every block"

*shows this thread*

shannon-sharpe-shannon.gif

Daps
we out in wine country for some wedding. had to go like 30-45 minute stretch without seeing a gas station on E in the middle of nowhere on some windy ass roads with no shoulder. :damn:

needless to say I am about to get obliterated on some of this fine wine to deal with the PTSD I was having. pray for my marriage brehs. :damn:

In California?

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
or when your gas tank is full but you took a wrong turn in albequerque all you see is deer and dirt, whole road done disappeared behind you, tires stuck and your phone dead. you out there like bear grillys trying to figure out how to stretch pee and gasoline until your body is discovered