‘Not Like Us’ doing more damage than Drakes blaccface photo is actually a problem and shows Drake didn’t really lose

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
As someone who has been a Drake hater since I first heard him in 2007, I longed for the day of his fall off

I said from day one this dude was a culture vulture.

Literally a white boy from Canada raised by a white mom

On video calling Lil Wayne a N-ER with the ER.
Ppl gave that a pass and still accepted him as one of us

Then years later the black face photo.
What should have been the nail in the coffin yet he was still here.

No self respecting culture that’s truly ran by us would let those 2 things slide.

The fact that he was able to recover from both of those, let’s you know “Us” don’t actually run the culture.

I’m not talking about the music industry or record labels. We do not control the actual CULTURE.

This song is just popular and ppl are hopping on a quick bandwagon. But nikkas aren’t really ready to
Stand on Drake “not being us” and exiling him out the community. If they were he would’ve been outta here when the black face photos dropped.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You're forgetting one thing: Drake is wealthy. And it's one thing people in this country, from us to cacs, is a motherfukker with long dollars. On some Smithers shyt. At the very least he's talented.

He'll bounce back. Kells was pissing on a young woman and everybody saw the shyt. Chris Brown smacked up Rhinana and still has fans and dweebs living vicariously through him. Nicki married an defended her pedo husband.

People by and large do not care.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As someone who has been a Drake hater since I first heard him in 2007, I longed for the day of his fall off

I said from day one this dude was a culture vulture.

Literally a white boy from Canada raised by a white mom

On video calling Lil Wayne a N-ER with the ER.
Ppl gave that a pass and still accepted him as one of us

Then years later the black face photo.
What should have been the nail in the coffin yet he was still here.

No self respecting culture that’s truly ran by us would let those 2 things slide.

The fact that he was able to recover from both of those, let’s you know “Us” don’t actually run the culture.

I’m not talking about the music industry or record labels. We do not control the actual CULTURE.

This song is just popular and ppl are hopping on a quick bandwagon. But nikkas aren’t really ready to
Stand on Drake “not being us” and exiling him out the community. If they were he would’ve been outta here when the black face photos dropped.

You might be right, time will tell. If he makes the right singles I think he could come back

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I knew something wasn't right when my G.O.A.T ethered him and 3 months later nobody cared and he was back outside talking tough, dancing around like nothing happened :patrice:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You're forgetting one thing: Drake is wealthy. And it's one thing people in this country, from us to cacs, is a motherfukker with long dollars. On some Smithers shyt. At the very least he's talented.

He'll bounce back. Kells was pissing on a young woman and everybody saw the shyt. Chris Brown smacked up Rhinana and still has fans and dweebs living vicariously through him. Nicki married an defended her pedo husband.

People by and large do not care.
I agree but it might accelerate the normal fall off

The youth won't fukk with him forever

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
Kendrick was a lot more calculated, and hit way harder. A few min after hearing the last tracks everyone knew Drake was gonna suffer...