Not knowing where you stand in one or more of your classes unappreciation thread

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I had a few of those stupid GE classes where they come out with a syllabus the first day and after a few classes, its pretty apparent that all you gotta do is study on your own and take the midterm and final and you can pretty much avoid the class all semester. There were a few times where I checked in randomly just to make sure the class still existed and whatever but I'd have no idea what was being covered in class or if it was a big deal that I wasnt going.

I graduated college years ago and even though I did just fine in these classes, I still have pretty regular nightmares about them. Showing up for the final and the class had changed rooms and I don't know where to go to find out where it went, or showing up for the final only to find out it had been re-scheduled and already happened :snoop:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
If you're worried about this kind of thing as an undergrad, don't go to law school. Your place on the curve makes all the difference there and not knowing where you stand can cause you to have an anxiety attack. I've seen it happen before.