Not falling under a stereotype and getting a :dahell: face unappreciation..

RawlDough

Pro
Daps
I HATE telling people around here that I'm a vegetarian. I always get hit with the "I've never met a black guy that's vegetarian" :dahell: nikkas look at me like they've just seen a fukking unicorn :snoop:

Or when I answer the phone at work and my boss's boss hitting me with the "Oh my goodness it always surprises me how well you answer the phone" speech. I'M A GROWN ASS MAN...why does she want to give me a goddam cookie every time I enunciate :dahell:

Even when I'm on break reading a book and I get asked if I'm reading for school as soon as I say no the CACs hit me with the :dahell:

A young gawd is tired of being boxed in fam...anyone else experience this bullshyt? :snoop:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I HATE telling people around here that I'm a vegetarian. I always get hit with the "I've never met a black guy that's vegetarian" :dahell: nikkas look at me like they've just seen a fukking unicorn :snoop:

Or when I answer the phone at work and my boss's boss hitting me with the "Oh my goodness it always surprises me how well you answer the phone" speech. I'M A GROWN ASS MAN...why does she want to give me a goddam cookie every time I enunciate :dahell:

Even when I'm on break reading a book and I get asked if I'm reading for school as soon as I say no the CACs hit me with the :dahell:

A young gawd is tired of being boxed in fam...anyone else experience this bullshyt? :snoop:

Not much you can do about ignorance breh. Just stay ahead of the game and reap the benefits.

Edit: Or if you're feeling cocky, you can answer each of those events with, "That's because you're ignorant :youngsabo:."

Daps
Reppin
VOID
you can answer each of those events with, "That's because you're ignorant :youngsabo:."

Yes. Then they'll just stop talking period.

Ignorant people with attitudes just need to be put in their place and know that they are not tolerated.

I just personally like knocking people off of their high horses.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea imma bout to go in too.

I was reading a book in the cafe at my job a few years back. This chick who I sometimes eat lunch with (fat Mexican bish covered in acne scars who for some reason thinks she's an 8) came up on me and sat down. She was like...

Her: :unsure: What are you reading?
Me: It's called Outliers.
Her: :unsure: Oh, what's it about?
Me: I just started reading it but it's about how successful people became successful. Basically, it takes a lot of hard work and some luck.
Her: Oh! :weirdo: What class is that for?
Me: :laugh: Oh it's not for a class my dad just gave it to me to read.
Her: *long uncomfortable pause* Your.... dad? :blink:
Me: :dry:

Haven't spoken to her since.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Yea imma bout to go in too.

I was reading a book in the cafe at my job a few years back. This chick who I sometimes eat lunch with (fat Mexican bish who for some reason thinks she's an 8) came up on me and sat down. She was like...

Her: :unsure: What are you reading?
Me: It's called Outliers.
Her: :unsure: Oh, what's it about?
Me: I just started reading it but it's about how successful people became successful. Basically, it takes a lot of hard work and some luck.
Her: Oh! :weirdo: What class is that for?
Me: :laugh: Oh it's not for a class my dad just gave it to me to read.
Her: *long uncomfortable pause* Your.... dad? :blink:
Me: :dry:

Haven't spoken to her since.
white people really think all we do in our spare time is play basketball and practice complex and difficult handshakes to confuse the white man. :dry:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
white people really think all we do in our spare time is play basketball and practice complex and difficult handshakes to confuse the white man. :dry:
or we combine the 2
2enwxdu.jpg

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
All day everyday. Boosts my confidence. I'm something better than a unicorn though. :win:

They just saying "You that 1 nikka" :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I remember when I was still living in Pittsburgh and I was skateboarding at the skate park. This white kid came up to me and said to me "so, did you just start skateboarding?"

To which I told him, "Ive been skating for over 20 years."

He didn't even say anything else or even look me in the eye after that.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Them: No facebook? :dwillhuh:
Me: :comeon:

Whenever I meet new people I tell them to find me on Facebook. It's a little inside joke between me and my friends because I'm like the only guy in town without a Facebook. :mjpls:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I remember when I was still living in Pittsburgh and I was skateboarding at the skate park. This white kid came up to me and said to me "so, did you just start skateboarding?"

To which I told him, "Ive been skating for over 20 years."

He didn't even say anything else or even look me in the eye after that.

It's because you were so bad he thought you just started skating :mjpls: