Not Being Able to Find the Instrumental to A Song Un Appreciation Thread

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Saw DMX at a hotel restaurant this afternoon in Raleigh. I was there for a meeting and his tour bus was outside... so during the downtime he came thru the bar area with this lil girl I assume, as if they had just finished shopping. He was surrounded by 4 short light skin broads in their 20s. I don't know the relationship, so I 'm not going to speculate...he was yapping it up, being cordial to everybody. It was funny, there were a bunch of older politicians and associates at the bar and some knew who he was and some didn't. He grabbed his bottle of Hennessy offered to him by restaurant manager and bounced. I manage to get a pic with him among a bunch of the younger folks that recognized him. Finished up a long island and had some Qdoba's, sitting outside enjoying the burrito watching folks stroll by and cars moving thru.....just staring off into space :myman:....when this track came on...... :what::leon:....just improved on an already good atmosphere.

She's a Tease - "Why"

The chorus is :ahh: and the beat is cool, like some pop, reggae, and rock mixed together with Spanish lyrics. :ehh:. Now my Espanol ain't that great, which is a shame.....so I would have to look at the lyrics to even get an idea what their saying.....

The larger point is not being able to find the instrumental............

:why: (damh) ........ :smugfavre:

Last edited by a moderator:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no comment on that track

but in the spirit of the thread :noah:

shot dont exist

Last edited by a moderator: