North West in the Lion King

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
She clearly was not ready for this but they gave it to her anyway undoubtedly due to her parents. Her mother shouldn’t have let her do it (as we know Kanye doesn’t have much say but he wouldn’t have stopped this either) because she’s not nearly the performer or talent needed for this show.

You have to be realistic with your kids and their level of talent.

I feel bad for her because she looks extremely nervous. She may be a performer (or want to be one) but they would do well to get her the training and practice she needs.

Or, it just may not be for her :yeshrug:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
She clearly was not ready for this but they gave it to her anyway undoubtedly due to her parents. Her mother shouldn’t have let her do it (as we know Kanye doesn’t have much say but he wouldn’t have stopped this either) because she’s not nearly the performer or talent needed for this show.

You have to be realistic with your kids and their level of talent.

I feel bad for her because she looks extremely nervous. She may be a performer (or want to be one) but they would do well to get her the training and practice she needs.

Or, it just may not be for her :yeshrug:

Nah... At the end of the day, Koonye is an artist. He would have definitely said no to this

Daps
If I was them, I wouldn't push her towards the music industry unless it's as an exec/songwriter type.

I'd want her playing soccer, basketball etc., and being an A+ student. Nudge her towards STEM-related stuff. If she has a natural passion for artistic shyt/music...then it can come from her organically.

Nothing wrong with Black children starting life on 3rd base because not enough of our babies get the privilege....but.....you gotta let your seed find its own soil.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Blue Ivy somewhere like
Beyoncé Beyoncégiselle Knowles Carter GIF - Beyoncé Beyoncégiselle Knowles Carter Singer GIFs

"Yall new heffas making it so easy for me to take over. I would thank you but my mama and daddy told me not to speak to peasants"