Daps
Last edited:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
:rip:. He brought a lot of blassics on TV that led to other black TV shows being produced, creating more black stars in Hollywood. Can't hate on that :manny:.

This is the cat that brought forth Sanford and Son, Good Times and The Jeffersons

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I'm not saying rest in peace to him after he stole Good Times and other black shows from a black man :scust:
Norman Lear didn't just steal from Eric Monte, Norman ruined that talented brother. I posted an article in the op, but Mr. Monte ended up homeless, addicted, and blackballed because he tried to fight for what he deserved. What Norman Lear did to Eric Monte was super grimy; purely evil.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Norman Lear didn't just steal from Eric Monte, Norman ruined that talented brother. I posted an article in the op, but Mr. Monte ended up homeless, addicted, and blackballed because he tried to fight for what he deserved. What Norman Lear did to Eric Monte was super grimy; purely evil.

Just saw the article and read it

Had no idea

That’s fukked up

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:rip:. He brought a lot of blassics on TV that led to other black TV shows being produced, creating more black stars in Hollywood. Can't hate on that :manny:.

This is the cat that brought forth Sanford and Son, Good Times and The Jeffersons
Do you not know this b*stards history? He stole from black creators, the biggest being Eric Monte. Seeing so many black people praise this thief is disgusting.

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Do you not know this b*stards history? He stole from black creators, the biggest being Eric Monte. Seeing sonmany black people praise this thief is disgusting.
Ok, well calm down and just educate. I was coming in here to say RIP and thanks for the great shows.

I mean the stealing shyt aint just common knowledge.