Noreaga - N.O.R.E. Appreciation

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
i was put off with the transition from war report to this but the production and the movement was a force!This album held its own..nearly every joint had a feature..speaks for itself!

the promo tape that surfaced a good months prior to the album was dope as fukk!!

lol @ the back page of the inlay book, so many soon to be releases..!!lol @ thugged out Vol 1 with nore laying on a persian carpet!

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
dope shyt.

N.O.R.E. was in the deck non-stop when it dropped, easily replacing def squad and capital punishment. j

ust being real, it was the only highly anticipated lp that dropped that summer that didnt' disappoint me. lord tariq & peter gunz lp dropped and i was like :scusthov:, sunz of man dropped and i'm like :shaq2: , cam'ron dropped and i was :stopitslime: , def squad dropped and i was like :comeon: but when i heard N.O.R.E. i was :ohlawd: for real. i was expecting a nice lp since The War Report was straight fire and his guest spot on the firm album was immaculate and i wasn't let down at all. i still rock this shyt annually as it has aged nicely.

I Love My Life
Mathematics
Banned From TV
N.O.R.E.
The Change
The Assignment
Body In The Trunk
Superthug
It's Not A Game
Da Story

LP is fukking greatness. straight bangers with a couple missteps (the chico debarge cut and the fiesta joint) duke was on his own on this lp, no tragedy there to ghostwrite for him, no capone to record with and dude still made a ill debut album.

he even came out with the no-name (at the time) Neptunes and gave them their first real big hit. don't try to claim that mase put them on cause let's be honest, nobody gave a fukk about or knew who the neptunes were until "Superthug" hit. nobody knew who they were when they laced mase with "Lookin' At Me", they just thought that was a hot song.

*puts glass in the air for N.O.R.E.*

Daps
Reppin
NULL

definitely an overlooked classic, if there ever were one. album is criminally underrated. from the neptunes to grease, production on this was dope. banned from tv goes hard.

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
i was put off with the tarnsition from war report to this but the production and the movement was a force!This album held its own..nearly every joint had a feature..speaks for itself!

the promo tape that surfaced a good months prior to the album was dope as fukk!!

lol @ the back page of the inlay book, so many soon to be releases..!!lol @ thugged out Vol 1 with nore laying on a persian carpet!

yeah this one...

Cipha Sounds & Penalty Records - Noreaga: Ya Heard Vol. 1

man, although i love the lp version of "I Love My Life", i'd love to have the full CDQ version of the original with Nas on the hook instead. :pacspit: @ columbia being fukking nazi's when it came to clearing Nas guest appearances on some "we'll only let you get one if that" type shyt.

and word to nore's sense of humor, duke was on some :laugh: shyt.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Summer going into 9th grade this was the soundtrack to my life. N.O.R.E is a classic to me.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
This album had the summer of '98 on smash. Nore was spittin nothing like he was on War Report, but it was still a dope album. "Closer" would have fit much better on N.O.R.E... Them beats are still crisp as anything out today, I wish instrumentals were available

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Classic, production on here is still dope. Da Story is my favorite track

Last edited by a moderator: