Noname responds to j cole

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
No name’s from Chicago and has a very impressive pen.

Very good intellectual rap confrontation, my hope is it can stay tasteful and informative for the young kids to learn from.

I think it’s fair she responded since Cole kinda took the bait on this. I’m impressed at the chess move. She’s swinging well above her weight class.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
They should do a joint album. A concept album were they rap from the perspective of a king and queen from opposing kingdoms
d0af0ffcaabaa346e7f1d81f7b0f883c.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Just from the snippet alone...nope. She running with the "women dying and THIS is what you wanna talk about." And yet...the same can be applied to her wack ass tweet that started all this, where she tried to call out rappers while people were dying. So...yea.

Shout outs to the queens who will play this once, stream 1-2 of her songs and then go back to Cardi/Meg/City Girls/etc and never look back. Not that I blame them.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just from the snippet alone...nope. She running with the "women dying and THIS is what you wanna talk about." And yet...the same can be applied to her wack ass tweet that started all this, where she tried to call out rappers while people were dying. So...yea.

Shout outs to the queens who will play this once, stream 1-2 of her songs and then go back to Cardi/Meg/City Girls/etc and never look back. Not that I blame them.
This

Sinister

Banned
Daps
*sigh

It's illegal and immoral to ever murder anyone.

Men are men and women are women despite how they feel about it.

I have no idea who this woman is and feel no need to listen to her.

Cole deserves any bad press or image he he gets for his past words and actions

Cole a bytch for doing a song about her but ignoring multiple full blown diss tracks and taking control on the chin.

Only putting the response on paid platforms was greedy imo.

Cole a bytch for implying that his track wasn't about her and overtly licking her ass.

Twitter is full of stupid people and nerds

Earl Sweatshirt, Chance the rapper and whoever else are corny queef sniffers that should mind their own fukking business. By even attempting to defend her they make it look like they think all women need a knight in shining armor to defend them.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
This is exactly what I wrote in the Snow on tha Bluff thread, this is the best thing that could have happened for her. An artist who basically retired for not getting enough support gets a push by one of the biggest rappers...lowkey makes me think this is a fake beef to restart her career.