Nokia Music Appreciation thread

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Now I know its a national pastime here hating on Windows Phone, but for those infinitesimally small number of people that actually decided to take the windows phone plunge (both of you) should really take a look at Nokia Music. As a big fan of Nokia phones, I have to admit that I've generally stuck with Xbox Music, Pandora, and Spotify to satisfy my music needs. Between these three services and "The Booth" I've pretty much satisfied all my music needs. But Nokia music, after I've really started messing with it, is really fukking amazing.

Its essentially a combination of Pandora, Last FM, Spotify, and Xbox Music. And honestly it functions smoother then all of them in my humble opinion. And to top it all of, its entirely FREE with NO ADS.

Again, you get artist radio stations, genre radio stations, updates on local concerts in your area :wow:, OFFLINE radio mix downloads, album purchase options, and even the option to control music playback on your phone (a service I actually prefer to Xbox music honestly.)

So yeah, this app is actually fukking amazing. Truly something all windows phone users should give a real look if you haven't already.

There is a pro option that will upgrade the streaming audio to 320KB, and give you the option to download any songs you want. I'm seriously considering canceling my xbox music subscription all together and sticking with this and spotify.