Nobody is defending Diddler but this is why some people are cautious about the charges

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Drake huh?

Snitching.

Not giving Glad any views, but if Future was hitting young girls like Drake p*ssy ass was, then it’s fukk him too. And also fukk this fat rapist clown.
:what:

This is exactly what OP talking about. Nobody said shyt about underage girls. Yet yall are ready to do feminist bidding and demonize dudes for being a ‘playboy’. shyt men been legally and consensually doing with legal-aged women for centuries.

And I’m team kendrick but the one after-effect of this beef I don’t like is now you have men policing other me for being ….”freaky’?! :why::dame: With legal aged women! :mjtf: Green ass nggas. Woudnt have lasted a day around my college dorms.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
:what:

This is exactly what OP talking about. Nobody said shyt about underage girls. Yet yall are ready to do feminist bidding and demonize dudes for being a ‘playboy’. shyt men been legally and consensually doing with legal-aged women for centuries.

And I’m team kendrick but the one after-effect of this beef I don’t like is now you have men policing other me for being ….”freaky’?! :why::dame: With legal aged women! :mjtf: Green ass nggas. Woudnt have lasted a day around my college dorms.
Kiss and tell on your graduating class brehs