Nobody Ever Really Discusses The Theory That Eazy-E Died....

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
....as a result of being injected with AIDS by Suge.

I mean almost ere'body close to Eazy has said this...Bone Thugs, BG Knoccout....even if they don't blame Suge directly, they still call shenanigans on the whole shyts.

And then there's the Kid Frost interview from 2015, where he claims Eazy was likely infected with AIDS from unsterile acupuncture needles as a result of an ATV accident he had suffered...and he hints at who was behind it (CLEARLY he's talking about Suge....go to the 3:35 mark):

And of course, there's Suge's OWN cryptic statement on the whole thing on Jimmy Kimmel (go to the 2:10 mark):

But many people don't really talk about this EXCEPT for people who really knew Eazy.

Do people NOT believe this? (Or don't care?)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:snoop: come on brehs

Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor) is a principle from philosophy. Suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence. In this case the one that requires the smallest number of assumptions is usually correct. Another way of saying it is that the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation.

Someone dies of AIDS in the 90s...the assumption should be unprotected sex, direct IV drug use or sexual contact with people engaged in IV drug use. This doesn't require a James Bond plot.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably cause of this.

Also this truly show's how big Suge was back in the day.
How many black record execs do you see getting mainstream interviews.
This fakkit wack 100 wishes he could be a 10th as big as suge was.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps

Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor) is a principle from philosophy. Suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence. In this case the one that requires the smallest number of assumptions is usually correct. Another way of saying it is that the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation.

Someone dies of AIDS in the 90s...the assumption should be unprotected sex, direct IV drug use or sexual contact with people engaged in IV drug use. This doesn't require a James Bond plot.
:stopitslime::stopitslime:

But you the same dude in the Nip/Big U thread talmbout conspiracy theories, when there's no proof. The difference being, NOBODY CLOSE TO NIP has suggested a conspiracy theory, only his fans are doing that. These people were CLOSE to Eazy.

Contrarian ass nikka can't even be consistent. :camby:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
The Blood killed Eazy?

:mjcry:Ok I'll gtfo.

R.I.P. the one of the GOATs though.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I definitely think he was injected with a tainted needle

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:stopitslime::stopitslime:

But you the same dude in the Nip/Big U thread talmbout conspiracy theories, when there's no proof. The difference being, NOBODY CLOSE TO NIP has suggested a conspiracy theory, only his fans are doing that. These people were CLOSE to Eazy.

Contrarian ass nikka can't even be consistent. :camby:

Go read that post again lmao. I literally said it wasn't a conspiracy given that one dude with an emotiona/personal incentive killed him. Then I said Big U and the OGs weren't involved but clearly aren't sad about the event.

I'll wait for you to catch me in a contradiction. Lemme pop some popcorn and wait for the "my bad Piff" post.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Explain him randomly getting full blown aids. And his wife being pregnant when he died and her nor the child got it... what are the odds?