Nobody else watched that godfather broken Skull sessions?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Searched and ain't see no thread.:mjpls:

uvuqS0s.png

The tsc ain't got love for the godfather, who be pimpin hoes nationwide, and the hoe train?

Last edited:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
He don't run Cheetah's no more apparently :sadbron: Was hoping to chop it up with him and hear some more stories whenever I went to Vegas

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unpopular opinion but I got some :duck: Vibes from some of his stories

I didn't really get that vibe from watching it. As a society, we tend to focus more on the negative than the positive, so any chance you remember which moments you thought were ducktales?

Side-Note, after AEW last night, TNT showed the movie "American Gangster", and I finally watched it for the first time in it's entirety. Afterwards, I went on to Wikipedia just for some extra info. and there I found out that the majority of the movie is just :duck:

Daps
I didn't really get that vibe from watching it. As a society, we tend to focus more on the negative than the positive, so any chance you remember which moments you thought were ducktales?

Side-Note, after AEW last night, TNT showed the movie "American Gangster", and I finally watched it for the first time in it's entirety. Afterwards, I went on to Wikipedia just for some extra info. and there I found out that the majority of the movie is just :duck:
Idk just something about how he could just tell vince when he was coming to shows and going home whenever he felt he wasnt having fun anymore

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Curt Hennig having folks gargle shots of jack daniels whenever they drank with him :gucci: