:noah: x 1,00,000,000,000

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I was at one of my stops when I seen this female corrections officer and my dikk was like :noah: i want her. So when i went up to her and start talking with her and :noah: she had a tongue ring. Short rican/black with short hair and glasses and her body was so right u could see it through her work clothes :noah: Im not bout that creep life so no phone pics :manny: anyway I got her number and she's 34 :noah: im playing with fire (law) but fukk it brehs :noah:

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
:childplease: @ playin with fire, they like any other bytch, but more agressive

my potna had a police bytch holla at him, even invited him to one of they functions her cop buddies were lookin @ this nikka like :beli:

nikka strolled up in there with his hair platted up in ponytails :snoop: extra'd out lookin like he just got out tha cell for chowtime :eat:

this thread useless without flix :rudy:

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
:childplease: @ playin with fire, they like any other bytch, but more agressive

my potna had a police bytch holla at him, even invited him to one of they functions her cop buddies were lookin @ this nikka like :beli:

nikka strolled up in there with his hair platted up in ponytails :snoop: extra'd out lookin like a damn foo

this thread useless without flix :rudy:

Nah man my mans was fukking with a co and he broke up with her...she had newark police all over that nikka and was harassing his fam in the can

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
no pics?

ifhfd-o.gif

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
Your post may have well been just that due to your lack of pics.

:ehh:

true man but i aint bout that life creeping pics (with law enforcement) i aint tryin to get hit with a charged besides...withinl due time

:noah:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I was at one of my stops when I seen this female corrections officer and my dikk was like :noah: i want her. So when i went up to her and start talking with her and :noah: she had a tongue ring. Short rican/black with short hair and glasses and her body was so right u could see it through her work clothes :noah: Im not bout that creep life so no phone pics :manny: anyway I got her number and she's 34 :noah: im playing with fire (law) but fukk it brehs :noah:

I dont get it. whats the :noah: here?

why can't u talk to her?

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Now you gotta ask her to send you a pic for the caller i.d.

Can't be talking :noah: without proof. Ion trust nikkas judgment anymore.